Does It Pay To Be Sassy .... or a Smartass?

It's fun to see everyone show their personality on this forum.

Taking most of the banter with a grain of salt is a skill all should develop.

There have been those who've said to me ... you're kind of a biotch ... but I really enjoy reading your posts!
Then they book an appointment just to see my tender side ....

Some folks are always so kind, never ever have a bad thing to say.
Every forum needs those types ... to soften things up a bit.

Of course, some posters just go overboard or don't make any sense. It can be entertaining at the least!

Bottom line is ... I enjoy watching the circus ...
This is a good place to do that!

It's easy to blow up on someone who says derogatory things about providers or the like.
It's tough to keep your calm when they get under your skin.

How do you see your personality and do you ever waver from it?

GUYS - do you prefer those sweet hearted gals ... or those with some spunk on the board.
The board itself is not supposed to be an entertainment board, but ultimately for guys looking to pay to experience GFE BCD/getting laid and for ladies that want to get paid for providing it. Another important factor of a review board is for the info exchange in the hobby, be it reviews on a provider after the reviewer has seen her for a session (not some fake review for a pimp to advertise his new girl or just to get PA), or for ladies to share good/bad info in the private areas on guys they have seen.

However, as it's history has shown, P4P is far in the distance as this board has been for degrading, humiliating others and agendas run rampant. After the rule of no harrassment/bullying had to be put in place, it has been better, but still has lots of keyboard warrior trolls that do it (thank God they left for the private forums). Maybe this might get to the true info exchange board it was met to be, but the first step to that happening is a changing of the guards.
How do you see your personality and do you ever waver from it? ... Originally Posted by Torre
from my point of view, level headed and straightforward; also passing on knowledge (and wisdom) as well as calling attention to the guidelines to "scofflaws".
i dont waver much, unless i 've just received the most deliteful felatic orgasm from a talented and sexy woman :^}

GUYS - do you prefer those sweet hearted gals ... or those with some spunk on the board. Originally Posted by Torre
sweet hearted or with some spunk - both can be deliteful!

things that help me make a determination are:
a) a person's consistency or lack of. while nothing in life is sure, keeping to a path or bouncing off the walls tells me something about how they might be behind closed doors.

b) is their posting style comedic or hard-headed/stubborn? "i'm right so fuck you all !!!" is less enticing, stimulation, and intriguing, in my hobby & humble opinion.

be straightforward and keep your committments.
Torre, "Does It Pay To Be Sassy .... or a Smartass?"

obviously (at least to me),
it depends on who's paying me :^}
and the situation we are in.

if done w/ a good heart, both can deliteful.
if done maliciously or mean-spiritedly, both can be a BIG turnoff.
Sassy - I still remember so fondly "Alice" aka "Rumor" in the midst of a thread about whether swallowing a load of swimmers and a guy wondered:
If guys want it so much, why don't all the girls do it?
and in typical sassy fashion, she responded:
We all do sweetie, just maybe not for you.
I saw her a number of times, all of them memorable, but none more so than the lunch we had afterward at Hooters. The young hottie serving us kept forgetting to bring part of our order and I scolded her... If you don't get it right, my friend and I are going to spank you."

Rumor didn't miss a beat, as the teen's mouth dropped in shock, Rumor stunned her into running away by adding "Actually, he does the spanking, I just do the holding!"
Sassy - I still remember so fondly "Alice" aka "Rumor" in the midst of a thread about whether swallowing a load of swimmers and a guy wondered:
If guys want it so much, why don't all the girls do it?
and in typical sassy fashion, she responded:
We all do sweetie, just maybe not for you.
I saw her a number of times, all of them memorable, but none more so than the lunch we had afterward at Hooters. The young hottie serving us kept forgetting to bring part of our order and I scolded her... If you don't get it right, my friend and I are going to spank you."

Rumor didn't miss a beat, as the teen's mouth dropped in shock, Rumor stunned her into running away by adding "Actually, he does the spanking, I just do the holding!" Originally Posted by mtabsw
That’s gold! I wish I could have met her,
For my part, I desire a lady over a “smart ass”....
On occasion I have been reluctant to see some because of theIr posts or responses they Use that are ment to be hurtful.... A classy lady knows when to move on in a conversation or to refrain from pouring gas on a fire.
Torre, you are all lady !!!! You have that spunky side and an inquisitive mind....
I like the posts and the ways you respond to the troll (s)....
But your best wrapped around me......
I find women who act badass to be the biggest turn off in the world.
It’s the equivalent of a loud, burping, farting, cussing woman... If I were looking for that, I’d just turn homo.
For my part, I desire a lady over a “smart ass”....
On occasion I have been reluctant to see some because of theIr posts or responses they Use that are ment to be hurtful.... A classy lady knows when to move on in a conversation or to refrain from pouring gas on a fire.
Torre, you are all lady !!!! You have that spunky side and an inquisitive mind....
I like the posts and the ways you respond to the troll (s)....
But your best wrapped around me...... Originally Posted by MarineButch
although sometimes there is just NO learning a lesson..

Nice thread
Nice thread, indeed!

I think of myself as a combination personality, occasional humor, but ultimately serious. I like that in a Provider's posts too, spunky works if it is not continuous and annoying. If I was a Chick, pmdelites would be the kind of poster I like.. Hell, who am I kidding? I like his style as a Dude! ''Felatic orgasm''? that is now embedded in my vocabulary!
I want her to be sassy/smart ass if we are having a session where she is dominating me through spanking, dirty talk, etc.

I would love that in fact for that type of session.

It is tougher than you might think to find someone that be sassy during a session.

Sweet is great for a normal session.

It's fun to see everyone show their personality on this forum.

Taking most of the banter with a grain of salt is a skill all should develop.

There have been those who've said to me ... you're kind of a biotch ... but I really enjoy reading your posts!
Then they book an appointment just to see my tender side ....

Some folks are always so kind, never ever have a bad thing to say.
Every forum needs those types ... to soften things up a bit.

Of course, some posters just go overboard or don't make any sense. It can be entertaining at the least!

Bottom line is ... I enjoy watching the circus ...
This is a good place to do that!

It's easy to blow up on someone who says derogatory things about providers or the like.
It's tough to keep your calm when they get under your skin.

How do you see your personality and do you ever waver from it?

GUYS - do you prefer those sweet hearted gals ... or those with some spunk on the board. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY----
DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU---
EVERYTHING THAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND---
IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT SOMEONE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING
and all the other sayings
that tell you just to be decent human being are so TRUE
In my years of providing-- the best times I've had with gents..are typically with the gents who scheduled with me BECAUSE OF my personality rather than in spite of my personality.
Never heard of that happening.
This forum was better with BLM posting