Sharing my LOVe!!!!

HI guys I'm sorry maybe yesterday I was misread....................

I travel the United States witht this board....

one thing I know and can say with all positivity this forum (Arkansas) is the most laid back.....

I guess in the future I will not call out wrong when I see it...............but just cross some state lines list your available 5 times in the same thread and Houston will rip you a new ASSSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I KNOW SARAHLYNN IS SOUGHT AFTER SHE'S A DOLL YOU'D BE AN IDIOT TO NOT WANT HER SHE BEAUTIFUL I DIDN'T MEAN IT ANYWAY PERSONAL TOWARDS HER JUST STATING A POINT BUT I'M JUST A PION STUCK IN AN ECCCIE WORLD

I AM NOT A BITCH ITS JUST THE RULES......

In west texas you have to count exactly 7 days in between your post..or you get points!!!

I travel I learn and I'm thankful to share any info that could help others I wasn't being a CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But that just goes to show!!!

And yes I have tattoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw a beautiful rose on my chest that is needing the color and angel wings now!!!!

but yes I'm guilty of tattn names on me but that's my business my money and until I need my mommas permission for anything I'll keep adding em......

btw just got a new on my finger!!!!

and fighting for reviews yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! itsn't there rules to beg and make clients do reviews don't go there with me this morning ................

DREAMS IS STILL WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND MY DEEPEST APOLOGY TO THE CLIENTS THAT RECIEVED THE TEXT MESSAGES SHOWING A TAT THAT WAS FROM DECEMBER............EVEN THOUGH MOST OF YOU SAW IT IN PERSON ANYWAYS ONE OF THE OLDEST LADIES OF OUT CREW FIND IT MATURE TO OUT ME//////// AND THIS MY FRIENDS WHY HATE ARKANSAS SOMETIMES!!!! TOOO MANY FAKES SHE WANTED TO TASTE MY GOODS A FEW WEEKS AGO BUT NOW I GOT A PIMP AND SHE HATES ME!!!!....#TOOOOOOO MUCH

YES IT SAID inkog............ NO IT DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT SO I REPLACED IT WITH A BEAUTIFUL ROSE ANGEL WINGS COMING NEXT THEN WE GONNA START ON MY SLEEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS JUST ODD ALL THIS HAPPENS WHILE YESTERDAY A SALINE COUNTY OFFICIAL TEXT ME STATING THEY HAD OPENED AN INVESTIGATION ON ONE OF THEIR HIGH UPS AND A HOOKER...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I too agree with the top part. Arkansas is too laid back and it is not anything like the other boards on the site that I have visited. I enjoy the people I see and most of them do not even talk on the board because.... Well I don't even believe there is a need to state a reason or point any fingers here. It sounds like you need to get away from Arkansas or close your eyes and think of Dreaming on the beach... I am sure it will put you at ease baby. It does Me

Don't let all the haters out in this world get to you so much sweetie and when they do hold that finger tatt up and say FU#$ lol... ( I love my finger tatt )

I do not see any need to fight for any review. If you have been in this game for over a year you should already know what you are doing... Should have clients. Reviews are nice and I love all of mine, but that is not what makes me so special. It is because I am real. I have been on all sides of this game and I have showed you all exactly... step by step... I have heard thru others that some took the steps I took to get to where I am... I did not tell anyone to follow my steps... Just watch and learn. I am so glad this was started... I hope this thread closes with something nice instead of someone worried about what the other is doing. I am not doing this for anything but fame and family. I do this for you and for myself. I don't understand how some of you can sit and see someone and then talk a bunch of crap about them later. That is so dumb. They are helping you. If you thought he was fat, do not tell the girl he see's because you are mad he is coming to see her. Tip # 1 . I just got a message after asking for 2 references from a provider while traveling that she is quitting... She said she would be going UTR later... then left an email. She also was very rude and acted as if I was stealing her property. Unless he is paying your bills every month... He is nothing to you at all but a very sweet kind man whom is searching for not only a piece of mind, but for life and to be loved...
When you post, have respect. Not only for you but but others around you. Some people that I have met get on here and really take this to heart and it goes awful. I have had people try to kill themselves over me and also had people beat on me, steal from me, not leave the money, try to rape me, yes this past year I got held up at gun point in TX and managed to talk myself out of it and out of having to take my clothes off. He got 6 dollars. I had 2k on hand... I will die for mine, if you say you wouldn't... then get out of the game! I had to go back into that room after running out after the man because I thought he had my phone, he asked me to get out of his city and to give him my money. I drove for miles and miles to get to where I was going and got rescued with help down in Tulsa, all this is true... not only that I have been robbed, busted before I got smart and started to CARE. I have had so much happen to me since I have been in this hobby and if you men do not appreciate me, then go elsewhere and I could careless... I am here for you and for me.
That is how I see it. I love my clients and have I told them I loved them and they tell me they love me? Well YEAH! I do believe this was a topic brought up by another lady in the powder puff room that you can't see.... It was awhile back, this just made me think of why they hate me? Who knows... maybe because I am real? Maybe I get so many double requests because I am ...? Maybe I get so many pimps on my line because I am...? Maybe because I am just doing me...? Why is everyone always a ass on this forum ? Years ago it was not like this... I always new it would get this way once I showed who I really am and let others around me know they are fake or a knock off version. I think alot of people turned into a Native American over the past for years... Seems they went back white. I do not understand how I had this effect on you all but I AM GLAD I DO and I can't wait to help the ones who need help... Do not be scared to ask me.

Yesterday I was paying bills off my SD's card after I had a 3 hour date cancel on me. Yes I was a little upset he wasn't able to make it, I just thought back at the times I had to cancel or the times that maybe I had fallen asleep into a Dream and missed a date. Yep, It happens... we are not a machine. We are beautiful creatures that were placed here to do what we want with ourselves, however we want. Some of you will do good in this line of work, and others will not. I see there are a lot of new ladies around the area, that is because they message me.

Other that wont do well it is not rocket science... It comes natural, if not... maybe you should go.
Simply because you have to learn how to treat others around you. To get to the top or near the top you have to listen, slow down and wait a minute and think about what you are doing... This is a natural well being biz and it has been around for years and will always be around. Dreams do not ever end. Along your way if you are new Tip # 2 Not all money is good money. #3 Do not get jealous because someone has this or has that, I have had so much stolen from me this year and had to replace it all and you know what? I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU ALL! It is good to have good people whom you feel you can trust in this biz. It is true! I LOVE THESE MEN! I can't believe that was ever posted. I think it is very cute, I love all of this! I LOVE YOU ALL TOO! Even the ones reading this that can't stand a word I have to say and have downed me from day one of my goals!

XoXoX*KISSEY FACE*XoXoX

Have fun in Arkansas and please stop all of the fighting before I get back. I am trying to have a relaxing day started off by a massage and then I get a text....

That is why I am posting this! Okay! Now Everyone close your eyes and Make A Dream Come True...

<3,

Miss Dreams

HI guys I'm sorry maybe yesterday I was misread....................

I travel the United States witht this board....

one thing I know and can say with all positivity this forum (Arkansas) is the most laid back.....

I guess in the future I will not call out wrong when I see it...............but just cross some state lines list your available 5 times in the same thread and Houston will rip you a new ASSSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I KNOW SARAHLYNN IS SOUGHT AFTER SHE'S A DOLL YOU'D BE AN IDIOT TO NOT WANT HER SHE BEAUTIFUL I DIDN'T MEAN IT ANYWAY PERSONAL TOWARDS HER JUST STATING A POINT BUT I'M JUST A PION STUCK IN AN ECCCIE WORLD

I AM NOT A BITCH ITS JUST THE RULES......

In west texas you have to count exactly 7 days in between your post..or you get points!!!

I travel I learn and I'm thankful to share any info that could help others I wasn't being a CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But that just goes to show!!!

And yes I have tattoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw a beautiful rose on my chest that is needing the color and angel wings now!!!!

but yes I'm guilty of tattn names on me but that's my business my money and until I need my mommas permission for anything I'll keep adding em......

btw just got a new on my finger!!!!

and fighting for reviews yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! itsn't there rules to beg and make clients do reviews don't go there with me this morning ................

DREAMS IS STILL WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
I LOVE YOU ALL TOO! Even the ones reading this that can't stand a word I have to say... Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
And what of the ones who can't UNDERSTAND a word you have to say?!
I am confused, either we are fighting too much or too laid back. Dunno how we can be both. I for one am glad too see a little bit of personality on the board.
Please don't let them be Creek Jesus plese.
huh
Stay classy LOL
Stay classy LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Doesn't one have to start classy to stay classy?
I was being sarcastic
What The Hell is this ALL ABOUT?!?
That is definately the question. LOL
Doesn't one have to start classy to stay classy? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Something you never have to worry about..

Once you get off the "I am pussywhipped over a call girl" thing...
One trick pony.
One trick pony. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
One call girl lover

Or should we say loser?