Alright Houston, what's your favorite drink?

Whether it be a shot of well tequila or a fine glass of Domaine, what is your guilty pleasure you enjoy?

Personally I am a barbarian, Jack and Coke.

What's yours?
SANDBOX
JW Blue or Jack and Coke. I also keep my Crown around.
Balvenie 15 year single barrel non-chill filtered single malt, neat obviously.
Balvenie 15 year single barrel non-chill filtered single malt, neat obviously. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Been a minute since I have someone prefer 15 year Balvenie over 21 year
Whether it be a shot of well tequila or a fine glass of Domaine, what is your guilty pleasure you enjoy?

Personally I am a barbarian, Jack and Coke.

What's yours? Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
I'm not a heavy drinker never have been. When I worked with French expats they taught me about Armagnac and some other after dinner drinks so I've dabbled a time or two. However, these days I keep it very simple. In my freezer this is what you'll typically find even if I'm trying to impress my friends don't like it get out.

SANDBOX Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Moved from coed. even L4B gets one right every now and then.
I like Patron Silver chilled followed by lime with salt. Maker's Mark on ice with a tiny splash of coke, if I'm sipping... Gosset, Moet and Veuve Clicquot for Champagne (Brut)
Knew I wasn't alone with jack and coke info also like some vodka redbull
I like Patron Silver chilled followed by lime with salt. Maker's Mark on ice with a tiny splash of coke, if I'm sipping... Gosset, Moet and Veuve Clicquot for Champagne (Brut) Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You also like Champagne on my dick.
  • mr666
  • 07-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Gin and juice, preferably orange, pineapple or cranberry.

It used to be Long Island Tea but I had to stop fucking with them. They get me TOO fucked up!
I used to love Honey Bourbon and rootbeer but since I was diagnosed as diabetic, nowadays my favorite drink is raspberry tea
Sex on the Beach