I think i just had the most expensive incall

Was heading to meet up with a provider on my way out the DSO and truck stalls on me. Lucky enough because of the business I'm involved in I can diagnose diesels. Check the reservoir and have diesel and oil in the coolant. Cracked cracked head and blown head gasket. 6k+ in damage buying a new engine Monday. The struggle.

#diesellife

Tl;dr : I was the one getting fucked instead of doing the fucking
Life is a bitch.

. . . Then you die, compadre.

Was heading to meet up with a provider on my way out the DSO and truck stalls on me. Lucky enough because of the business I'm involved in I can diagnose diesels. Check the reservoir and have diesel and oil in the coolant. Cracked cracked head and blown head gasket. 6k+ in damage buying a new engine Monday. The struggle.

#diesellife

Tl;dr : I was the one getting fucked instead of doing the fucking Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
Definitely sucks (and not in a good way), esp. as you were visiting me again. I know nothing about car mechanics, but I have no idea how diesel and oil could possibly get into the coolant reservoir, mine is sealed. Feel free to explain this car guys.

FYI...Pipeliner TX is a complete gentleman & I am looking forward to part 2 later this week, I may even pick him up if need be, ha. I will just say this...seeing a 24 year old on what would have been your 25th wedding anniversary (10 yr widow) is never a bad thing!

~

~
So sorry that happened sugar---hope it gets fixed at a reasonable price soon and you can get back to fun!

I had a guy leave my incall a few months ago....two blocks away,a guy hit hime and totaled his car and left him hurt....to make matters worse,he had driven over an hour to see me....poor guy had to get out of the hobby for awhile till he straightened things out!
Damn!!!! Sorry that happened
Well I think it would've happened no matter what you were doing.

How does an engine spontaneously crack like that.
Diesels are too expensive to own . I have one as a company truck250 dollars for oil changes and fuel filters on an f350! I mean damn. I think thats a recall if its a 6.4 ford.
@wicker it doesn't happen its been going on but diesels are incredibly boss and don't give out till catastrophic failure. Head probably got cracked from blown head gaskets. Starts dumping oil into the resovoir after head gaskets fail then causes heads to fail which causes diesel to pour into coolant. So you end up connecting high pressure oil pump coolant and injectors so thats hot it all gets combined

@mack Lol they only cost $120 for oil change and if that's a lot you're in the wrong hobby. Diesels are expensive but if you can afford it fuck it
Tuned and tweaked, black smoke dumping.....

That kills head gaskets.
Know the feeling, just got the news one of my stangs has coolant already in the throttle body.....Hate to bury her, but she is going down soon........RIP Blue
Hi Pipeliner,

If you decide to trade it instead of repair it PM me I can provide you a great deal on a new diesel or gas truck of your choice. Dealers for Dodge, Ford, Chevrolet and GMC. We deliver the vehicle anywhere in Texas free pick up the trade and do the paper work at a place convenient for you. We sell at dealer invoice and less any rebates that are being offered.
Hi Pipeliner,

If you decide to trade it instead of repair it PM me I can provide you a great deal on a new diesel or gas truck of your choice. Dealers for Dodge, Ford, Chevrolet and GMC. We deliver the vehicle anywhere in Texas free pick up the trade and do the paper work at a place convenient for you. We sell at dealer invoice and less any rebates that are being offered. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
I buy diesels from auction but ty