The Walking Dead

Walking Dead marathon is on AMC rite now. Cant wait till the new season starts....

Any other WalkingDead fans......
I am quickie, long time to October though.
I missed it! I can't seem to find season 4 on demand anywhere though.
October can't get here fast enough, love that show!
Any other WalkingDead fans...... Originally Posted by quickie
Yep...

I'm ready to see how in the hell they get out of the situation they are in from the season finale.

Anybody else think those people at "Terminus" are Cannibals
No doubt they are. But I've heard this upcoming season they veer completely from the comics so it's a new direction.
No doubt they are. But I've heard this upcoming season they veer completely from the comics so it's a new direction. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
They've already veered from the comics. Rick's baby, Glenn, Carol, and Rick's right hand should all be zombie fodder, and Andrea and Sophia should still be alive and kicking. But it is a great show. I'm almost afraid to watch it, however, since I never know who is going to be killed off next. When Dale was mushed by a zombie, and Carol's young daughter Sophia walked out of that barn shortly afterward.... Wahhhhhhh!
  • Binx
  • 07-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Fan of the show, the comic, and the games. Even those of your who don't typically enjoy video games may enjoy Tell Tale studios Walking Dead adaptations. http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/season1/
The games have little to do with hand-eye coordination and everything to do with making moral decisions. The games are like "Choose your own Adventure" Books where you would have two or three choices in a branching narrative.
The games follow the plot line of the comics are are consistent with them. If your are jonesing this bad for Walking Dead in July perhaps these games could give you some relief.

I'd Fuck her!
Hmmmm ... zombie taint ....
Bravo Boardman on those pics !
BM I 100% agree with you and have ever since I saw her first appearance in the show lol.
I missed it! I can't seem to find season 4 on demand anywhere though. Originally Posted by Blameme
Go to a bit torrent search site. Dead and GoT are both on there with new episodes loading within an hour of debut.

The situ Rick finds himself in is poorly contrived. Since the prison storyline ended it seems to wander. Rick had the resource to build a big zombie killing machine I would thin
k fittingly ended the series.

That one episode at the farmhouse was brave writing.