Google Exec murdered by prostitute

• ackvt
  • 07-09-2014, 11:42 AM
damn!
This hoe didn't care at all! Just finished her wine, picked up her shit and left.
Crazy shit 🍌
Even nerds get high?
Makes me re-think this hobby
Why?
that bitch has the evil crazy look. sometimes you can judge a book by their cover.
She is hot though. I'd still hit it, ijs.
How to catch a hooker? Offer her copious amounts of money. Priceless tactic.
The surveillance footage must have been pretty interesting.
I think she has the evil look to her as well, maybe it's the eyebrows. Will be interesting to watch the tape when it's released, sounds really cold-hearted and apparently she's done something similar before. She should have taken that wine glass with her.

~
I think she has the evil look to her as well, maybe it's the eyebrows. Will be interesting to watch the tape when it's released, sounds really cold-hearted and apparently she's done something similar before. She should have taken that wine glass with her.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
the article never said she was smart.
all it takes to know what not to do and not do at a crime scene is watch a few episodes of CSI..
The hobby is filled with psychopaths on both sides. It is only a matter of time until you run into one. Hope you survive that encounter.
Did she inject him with the heroin as well or just fail to get him medical attention after he passed out/died?