When Fisting Goes Horribly Wrong

Then try Jesus.

The victim told police that after taking drugs, the two had agreed to consensual sex. During the course of it, however, Paulino allegedly began choking her. The victim later told Pennsylvania State Police that he "freaked out."
What happened next is extremely graphic.

Paulino allegedly penetrated her anus with his fist "up to his elbow" while choking her with his other hand, according to the complaint.

The victim said she began screaming throughout the continued assault, and begged him to "get out." When he withdrew his arm, the victim said Paulino had pulled something out of her.
When police and medical services arrived, Emergency Medical Technicians was unable to determine if penetration had occurred in the victim's vagina or anus.
After waiving away his Constitutional Rights in writing, Paulino told police that the victim had screamed "Stop, you're hurting me," during the ordeal.

"I put my hand up her...and pulled something out," Paulino told investigators. "I pulled something sticky that stuck to my hand."

On Tuesday night, while being walked to his preliminary arraignment, Paulino told reporters he wasn't worried, saying: "I have Jesus on my side," The Times Tribune reported.
Through it all he still maintains is religious zeal.
Source
pretty horrifying dude.

gross, disgusting, weird, and dread for the girl all in one.

just say no (or you can get fucked up and screwed in more ways than one people)
Donkey Punches Gone Wild
  • Trey
  • 07-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Did he find Jesus up her ass?
Did he find Jesus up her ass? Originally Posted by pyramider
Not sure about Jesus....but he certainly found something.
Wtf ... the anal exorcist ... smh
That is messed up
Normally when someone says "they're going to rip out your heart" they do it thru your chest!
Maybe it was Richard Gere
Stomach tissue...

Lmao "Pulled something out"

Like shit wtf?
Stomach tissue...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Only need to go through 23 foot of small intestine and large intestine is 5 foot so that would be pretty impressive
He was probably just pissed that he got shit on his arm.
Only need to go through 23 foot of small intestine and large intestine is 5 foot so that would be pretty impressive Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
Thats what the article from huff post post said...that it was determined to be stomach tissue, but like you I'm having a hard time believing that...