Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time.

Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time.

by Jennifer Rubin

Liberal sycophants in the media have been insisting that the Obama administration scandals (three if you count only the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice and and Benghazi, Libya; four if you add the Department of Health and Human Services) will fade away. If anything, the controversies are intensifying. How can you tell the scandals aren't vanishing?

1. The White House refers questions about possible perjury back to the accused's own department.

2. You throw a spin session and major media outlets won't show up.

3. Even Democrats want a special prosecutor. ("A Quinnipiac University poll released on Thursday shows 76 percent for a special counsel vs. 17 percent against. All told, 88 percent of Republicans, 63 percent of Democrats and 78 percent of independents want a special prosecutor.)

4. Even Vice President Biden knows to stay out of sight. (Where's he been lately?)

5. It's hard to tell House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia (President Obama has "lost focus," is "disconnected") from New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd ("wistful and petulant aren't getting him anywhere").

6. Losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries.

7. Conservatives love watching Jon Stewart these days.

8. Headlines from The New York Times ("Holder Faces New Round of Criticism After Leak Inquiries") are interchangeable with headlines from my blog.

9. Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley isn't nuts to consider a presidential run in 2016.

10. Eric Holder has become less credible than Jay Carney.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...#ixzz2WU5dU3Cf
No facts here.
No facts here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's all factual, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You're just too ignorant to see and recognize the facts. That's why your ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Snick!
the "scandals" show "trends" of lasting only as long as the Teapubs' imaginations can ginny-up bullshit.
The so-called scandals will last as long as the Republicans can possibly make them last.....one purpose and one purpose only: the midterms and 2016.
  • CJ7
  • 06-17-2013, 05:06 PM
The so-called scandals will last as long as the Republicans can possibly make them last.....one purpose and one purpose only: the midterms and 2016. Originally Posted by timpage

sully Hillary

end of story
Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're not telling us anything we didn't already know. The idiots will keep repeating it long after everyone else has moved on to bigger and better things.

They will repeat it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Meanwhile the rest of the country will be laughing at the simpletons while y'all repeatedly beat your heads against the wall.
I am sure there will be more, still have almost 3 years left.
You're not telling us anything we didn't already know. The idiots will keep repeating it long after everyone else has moved on to bigger and better things.

They will repeat it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Meanwhile the rest of the country will be laughing at the simpletons while y'all repeatedly beat your heads against the wall. Originally Posted by bigtex
And over and over and over and over and over and over...
the "scandals" show "trends" of lasting only as long as the Teapubs' imaginations can ginny-up bullshit. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
When did the Dimotards calling for Holder's resignation join the Tea Party, Randy4Andy?

The so-called scandals will last as long as the Republicans can possibly make them last.....one purpose and one purpose only: the midterms and 2016. Originally Posted by timpage
Violating the fundamental laws of this nation is scandalous! Only a head-in-the-sand, Kool Aid sotted fool would think otherwise, Little Timmy.

sully Hillary

end of story Originally Posted by CJ7
Guilt by association; plus, Hildabeast's fingerprints are all over Benghazi and suppressing investigations into the criminal behavior of personnel in her department. After all, a campaign bumper sticker that reads, "Incompetent, but not a crook," won't win Hildabeast any elections.

They will repeat it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Meanwhile the rest of the country will be laughing at the simpletons while y'all repeatedly beat your heads against the wall. Originally Posted by bigtex
Actually, the rest of the country will be laughing at the simpleton-Odumbotrons that continue to champion the floundering Odumbo: ". . . half of the public says they don't believe he is honest and trustworthy," . . . and Odumbo and Hildabeast's poll numbers are trending DOWN, BigKoTex. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...controversies/

I am sure there will be more, still have almost 3 years left. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
+1
I am sure there will be more, still have almost 3 years left. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
You mean, more than 3 years left. Actually closer to 12!

Oh yeah ... POST THE LINK CORPY!
sully Hillary

end of story Originally Posted by CJ7
For all we know, The Vice President might be behind all of this.

Amazing, a sitting Vice President who can't even get out of single digits in any poll of his own Party because of some guy's Wife.
  • CJ7
  • 06-18-2013, 09:57 AM
For all we know, The Vice President might be behind all of this.

Amazing, a sitting Vice President who can't even get out of single digits in any poll of his own Party because of some guy's Wife. Originally Posted by Jackie S

NEW SCANDAL ALERT !!!!
You mean, more than 3 years left. Actually closer to 12!

Oh yeah ... POST THE LINK CORPY!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
BTW, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, go screw yourself. Your lying, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be: