WHY SNOWDEN WILL NEVER BE EXTRADITED (OR ASSASSINATED)

Because he holds extremely damaging information that should anything ever happen to him it will likely be revealed...................... .
Fugitive former U.S. spy contractor Edward Snowden controls dangerous information that could become the United States' "worst nightmare" if revealed, a journalist familiar with the data said in a newspaper interview.

Glenn Greenwald, the Guardian journalist who first published the documents Snowden leaked, said in a newspaper interview published on Saturday that the U.S. government should be careful in its pursuit of the former computer analyst.

"Snowden has enough information to cause harm to the U.S. government in a single minute than any other person has ever had," Greenwald said in an interview in Rio de Janeiro with the Argentinian daily La Nacion.

"The U.S. government should be on its knees every day begging that nothing happen to Snowden, because if something does happen to him, all the information will be revealed and it could be its worst nightmare."
http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/0...96C05520130713
Because he holds extremely damaging information that should anything ever happen to him it will likely be revealed...................... .
Fugitive former U.S. spy contractor Edward Snowden controls dangerous information that could become the United States' "worst nightmare" if revealed, a journalist familiar with the data said in a newspaper interview.

Glenn Greenwald, the Guardian journalist who first published the documents Snowden leaked, said in a newspaper interview published on Saturday that the U.S. government should be careful in its pursuit of the former computer analyst.

"Snowden has enough information to cause harm to the U.S. government in a single minute than any other person has ever had," Greenwald said in an interview in Rio de Janeiro with the Argentinian daily La Nacion.

"The U.S. government should be on its knees every day begging that nothing happen to Snowden, because if something does happen to him, all the information will be revealed and it could be its worst nightmare."
http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/0...96C05520130713 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If he is assassinated he will reveal the information he retains in his "head"?

Is that liquefied data?
What is in one's head can be easily transcribed into words for storage on to digital thumbdrive ?

And isn't it the hardware/software that Snowden took what American intelligence is concerned about ?

No - Yes?
SEAL Team 6 is the answer. The information he has in his head is no good when he has no head.
Actually SEAL Tean 6 is the answer to most of this countries problems.
Obama (and the State) doesn't want Snowden back; if they did, they would have never fucked up the extradition paperwork with Hong Kong.......cheap excuse (got the middle initial wrong on the paperwork) !

WAKE UP PEOPLE............you are being played by your own government.

Snowden likely has hard proof of widespread warrantless eavesdropping/email reading by our government on ordinary citizens; and worse....

The NSA was doing more than just metafile intelligence gathering !
Man, you are so in the know! What with your stupid, factually meritless and right-wing titillating bullshit conspiracy theories.

Fuckface.
So what's keeping Russia or China from offing him? Its not like they have a problem killing spies/dissidents/tech workers especially if they don't suffer the fallout or get what THEY want.

Vlad: "We are sorry to report Mr Snowden hung himself. We are unable to find any of his thumb drives."
Somebody has a Golden Parachute...Good for him
Most likely they're afraid Snowden has made arrangements for copies of his data to go to interesting places if something bad happens to him.
If he hasn't at this point. He is a damm fool. But then again so is the US Government for "Contracting Out" sensitive Intelligence work. But we are contracting out our Wars now so what the hell. I'm just curious as to why it took so long for it to be noticed that he took or copied this information and how he got out of the Country to Hong Kong where he was initially located. What may he have actually told Chinese authorities so that they "accidentally" let him leave the Country (for of all places) Russia? If it was me I would have had him Terminated immediately (and not in a good way) and any documents or electronic devices in his possession confiscated. Alternatively, I would have authorized a Mossad type kidnap job and he would be a resident of Gitmo aggressively being interrogated right now. And before anybody objects to this treatment of Mr. Snowden. He became a Traitor to his Country the second he decided to steal Classified information and flee to a Foreign Country with it irregardless of the underlying reasons why he chose to do so.
If he hasn't at this point. He is a damm fool. But then again so is the US Government for "Contracting Out" sensitive Intelligence work. But we are contracting out our Wars now so what the hell. I'm just curious as to why it took so long for it to be noticed that he took or copied this information and how he got out of the Country to Hong Kong where he was initially located. What may he have actually told Chinese authorities so that they "accidentally" let him leave the Country (for of all places) Russia? If it was me I would have had him Terminated immediately (and not in a good way) and any documents or electronic devices in his possession confiscated. Alternatively, I would have authorized a Mossad type kidnap job and he would be a resident of Gitmo aggressively being interrogated right now. And before anybody objects to this treatment of Mr. Snowden. He became a Traitor to his Country the second he decided to steal Classified information and flee to a Foreign Country with it irregardless of the underlying reasons why he chose to do so. Originally Posted by RochBob
Lol, I'm always amused when people call information obtained from a law that is in full purview of any informed human being with the capability of reading the Patriot Act, American or foreign, as classified. It's public knowledge what the government is allowed to do legally, all you had to do was read the law. Snowden is only a hero or a traitor to the previously uninformed.