Guys do you look down on girls for sex in places besides the bedroom

Guys if you were out with a girl and things got hot and heavy and you ended up with sex or a blowjob or any sexual activity besides in the bedroom that night. Would you think of that girl as a STREETWALKER? Would you think less of that girl then the girl that only allowed you to touch her in bedroom or behind closed doors?
Sex in other places than the bedroom is hottttttt and shows erotic creativity. Nymphos LOVE it any place they can get it
Hell no. Those are bonus points if she will let you bend her over in the kitchen, on the balcony, or even out and about at the lake or hiking a trail.
I would feel, very lucky!

I.T.
No I would not, that would be a welcomed treat and the positions you can get in on other home furniture or fixtures besides the bed!
Why would you ask? Is there some specific incident or guy your thinking of?
asking this question to guys

Guys if you were out with a girl and things got hot and heavy and you ended up with sex or a blowjob or any sexual activity besides in the bedroom that night. Would you think of that girl as a STREETWALKER? Would you think less of that girl then the girl that only allowed you to touch her in bedroom or behind closed doors? Originally Posted by Truly Passion
  • zebra
  • 10-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Hell No! Bonus points for creativity... + Out at the lake on a moon lit night with her holding on to the hand rail wearing her 6" or 10" heels ever so slightly arching her back.. Fun fun fun until daddy took the T-Bird away...

While I agree the bed is the most comfortable and accommodating place for sex, I would hate to think it's the only place to have it. I saw the providers post in another thread that thinks bed is the only place for sex. That's her choice but having sex outside the bedroom is hardly the definition of a streetwalker. How boring her sex life must be.
HELL NO !
I personally like to try every room in the house at some point. That has included the kitchen table, my desk, the laundry room and once about 2 feet inside the front door on the floor.
I do look down on her...but only if I'm on top.
Zebra that is a great view very romantic especially at night with the stars and the moon out. A few candles ( even the fake flameless ones) music and the right company can make a night of great memories.

I just thought the guys were the best ones to ask. If ladies want to put their thoughts in go ahead.
Oh no, adventurous sex and "activities" in random places are awesome! If anything I give ladies super kudos and bonus points for that sort of thing!
I am not surprised you are getting a unanimous response to this question. I don't think anyone would pass up spontaneous road head. It has happened to me a few time but that was a long time ago.
It is my opinion that it is not where the activities occur -- but how they are scheduled - streetwalker to me - implies that is how they are getting their business - by walking the streets - and not having an appointment scheduled.
Never on a hiking trail ... you ever get poison ivy on your taint?