Planning a Visit ... need some help

Hi there fella's!!! I am planning another trip down south and doubles with "SoftPlaceToLand" for a early feb love fest.

We would like to know where YOU want us to plan! Mckinney? Sherman? Rockwall? Royce City?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Ad's will follow later once we have feed back!
McKinney would be my vote.
McKinney would be my vote also, or Plano, either one.
You're kidding right? You guys to the north ain't even gonna share?
You're kidding right? You guys to the north ain't even gonna share? Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
She didn't say anything about "just the incredible guys to the north" responding. Feel free to mention in passing that you'd prefer somewhere way down south... like Allen.

Which is to say.... McKinney sounds good.
Have fun---those guys rock!
A bunch of comedians, I see...
Hell I was gonna meet yall in the middle, but nooooooo, Allen was the best you could do? How about Grand Prairie? I know it wasn't one of her options. But if you don't ask...
A bunch of comedians, I see...
Hell I was gonna meet yall in the middle, but nooooooo, Allen was the best you could do? How about Grand Prairie? I know it wasn't one of her options. But if you don't ask... Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
LOL I'm sure when it gets closer to time we surely can figure something out !!!
OOOO North Dallas, when she is done, entertaining you gents, I can take her out for drinks.
OOOO North Dallas, when she is done, entertaining you gents, I can take her out for drinks. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
*giggles* I don't drink alcoholic beverages but we can do coffee tea or ME !!!

Plano would be great for me.
Coffee it is or some good Mexican food

*giggles* I don't drink alcoholic beverages but we can do coffee tea or ME !!!

Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
[Bdoubles with "SoftPlaceToLand[/B] Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Ummmm wow
How about south of Bonham about 20 miles? lol
How about south of Bonham about 20 miles? lol Originally Posted by angusranch
Don't forget to remind me to bring that saddle down there to get fixed in your town.