I just have to say...

I am in SUCH a good today. Reflecting on all the fun I have been having since coming back as a provider. Meeting new boy toys (hehe ) and seeing some of my past boys toys again. I share an incall with a sexy Kelly TnT where we walk around half to fully naked most of the time...its just a normal thing for us... and sometimes I get to play with her too...I love teasing her! lol

And the icing on my cake..... drum roll please....................... I WILL FINALLY GET TO PLAY WITH MY CRUSH NEXT WEEK!!!! THE AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL ITALIANA PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a kid that just got told she is about to get to go on a shopping spree in the candy store!! I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!

Ok...I will TRY to contain myself until then...but I am not always responsible for my actions!

~Ivy~
But can you list your five favorite things about coming back? That seems to be the new SOP ;-)
HAHA not without using words and definitions that I try not to put into writing.....lol
Ivy...that's what most of us fantasize about when you ladies share an incall...that you have wild lesbian sex when we aren't there......

please post video....
need a videographer to record it for both italiana's and your video library???
i'll leave you the memory chip after we three get to watch it.
best part - no charge whatsover!!!! i swear on my mother's, grandmother's and great-grandmother's graves!!!! i'll even wear a chastity belt and gag.

anyhoo, i wish you the bestest of bestest sexiest deliteful encounter!!!!
i'll even wear a chastity belt and gag. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Man, that seems like torture! I don't think I have the will power to put myself in a position like that. It would be too hard to resist the temptation to want to join in.
I share an incall with a sexy Kelly TnT where we walk around half to fully naked most of the time. Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
If I got to hang around with a naked Kelly on a daily basis I'd be gushing about it too.

Hell, I'd hire a skywriter.
need a videographer to record it for both italiana's and your video library???
i'll leave you the memory chip after we three get to watch it.
best part - no charge whatsover!!!! i swear on my mother's, grandmother's and great-grandmother's graves!!!! i'll even wear a chastity belt and gag.

anyhoo, i wish you the bestest of bestest sexiest deliteful encounter!!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites

LOL I had a feeling you would be more than willing to video the whole thing...lol... Ill be sure to let you know how it goes!

If I got to hang around with a naked Kelly on a daily basis I'd be gushing about it too.

Hell, I'd hire a skywriter. Originally Posted by Hellion437
Yes I am a VERY lucky girl! A super sexy woman running around naked...nope not complaining...Although sometimes I have to wipe the drool off my chin...DAMN!
LOL I had a feeling you would be more than willing to video the whole thing...lol... Ill be sure to let you know how it goes! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
or would it be more appropriate to state "how we cum!" ??? [we = you and italiana princess]
Yes, much more appropriate! OMG I CANT WAIT!!!
Ivy I hope you got a lot of rest and ate some extra carbs because with the Princess cumming and cumming and cumming you are going to need every advantage you can get.
maybe that's why she's looking for a personal trainer??
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=153968
You kiddos have fun, the mind boggles....................
I will be more than ready...getting extra cardio in to make sure!! lol...And damn PMD...You figured it out...hehe...

We will have lots of fun...

and my day is getting better...I get to play naked with Kelly today!!! I am SOOOO lucky!! I love my life! lol