A Letter from the Verified Providers: Sticky/Guidelines

Let me say this is my own personal post not encouraged any person or groups of persons.

IMHO, this was a wonderful letter (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=38940 ), and should be available and easy to find on the ECCIE Board. It is my suggestion that it be posted either: (1) as a sticky, or (2) as a link at the top of the ECCIE Guidelines, or (3) both places. Please cast your vote for whichever place you think it should be.

It is my understanding THE LETTER was the contribution of many providers over this Board, and all over the United States (maybe more). As such, it required quite a bit of coordination and a lot of time. Having put all that time and effort into such a wonderful LETTER, it should be preserved for future hobbyists to benefit those hobbyists, and, of course, the ladies that they see. The only way to preserve this classic IMHO is to post it as a sticky or a link at the beginning of ECCIE Guidelines.

So, here's the question: Should THE LETTER be posted as a sticky, as a part of ECCIE's Guidelines, in both places, or not at all?