Bargain Basement Pussy VS Client Retention Rate

I have been noticing a trend to where Providers are lowering prices and some have even become so affordable to the non discerning gentlemen that it begs to be asked.

1. Does lowering the cost of your hourly vaginal rent cause your clients to rent more frequently?

2. If you can not command the price of fair market value and lowering your vaginal rental to a lower income/frugal group of clientele is required. Do you actually make more money by servicing more clients at a reduced rate?

3. Do you consider it self depreciating to keep going lower?

4. How many of your clients are repeats on a consistent enough basis to warrant lowering your price point?

5. HOW LOW WILL YOU GO?

6. If there were an actual case where a provider was BnG'ing often and a client got sick, how many clients are going to look at that and say "NOPE, not going to do it" ?

A provider should always understand "perceived market value"

HAIL!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (74.8 KB, 514 views)
what is a non-concerting gentleman? A man who never attends concerts?

I think you meant 'discerning'...
I've never been a fan of standing in line for anything and when it comes to the hobby, the last thing I want to hear walking out the door is "next!".
It's a relief to hear that some gentleman are unsettled by this. I would hate to think that the lowballing trend of a few would turn into the norm. Although it may seem financially beneficial to local hobbyist's now, touring providers will almost certainly avoid the area with the local competition offering unrealistically low donations. Jmo.
Why don't providers just do what they do and don't worry about what someone else is charging.
The perceived difference between bargain basement pussy and high dollar pussy is the same as the thoughts on low and high volume. Dwelling on these subjects is fruitless and keeps you from doing what we are here to do which is have a good time.

The answer for each of your questions Das is best suited for the individual provider and hobbyist and/or a professor of economics.
The thing is the ladies could give the kitty away and some fucktards will be bitching that she did not make him a sandwich and cookies.
I think one of the main reasons providers lower their rates is because of the low demand. It just makes sense to lower your prices if people arent buying what your selling.
i want a whole woman, so i'll pay for it.
and all the better if i can suspend reality for a little while and can 'believe' she wants me
Haha I love this post! How low will you go?!?....Personally, if I feel that I need to lower my donations to get business, then I'm in the wrong business! Lol
To each their own.
I think there are some extremes on either end. There are the low ball (giggle) prices that scare me away and then there are the high prices like I saw in Vegas for some at $1,000/hour that I just LOL at because they purport themselves to be Elite/VIP/Courtesans/Temporary Mistresses. I understand that supply and demand dictate (giggle) prices as does location. I tend to gravitate to the ladies who's donation is the average.
first off,i don't get bng,s ,but a lower frequent player rate doesn't piss me off..
A NWA provider came to Texarkana & lower her donation by $ 50 it was a very uncomfortable session in fact it was a 1hr & I left at 30 min. Now I wonder if it was me or the or the money. By the way I have 46 oks in my p411 account. I have been in p411 for 5 yrs that was the worst ever the same provider put in a add on eccie & no response from what guy said so maybe I wasn't the only one & in Texarkana we are not flooded with a lot of providers.