Newer to hobby Advise needed

Just a little background on me. At my previous job I had to travel a lot, and kinda got into the hobby scene at Asian massage parlors. Now I don't travel any more and there are no AMPs around here. I am married but my wife has had a full hysterectomy and is very scared, does not take any hormones and has virtually no sex drive. My wife told me I have needs to take care of and she does not what to hear about it. I still love her. I am still newer to this hobby.
I have seen several providers and I have never had trouble getting off. I have had a very stressful work week and I chose to go for a hour and a half with plans of getting off twice. My provider did everything perfect and I could not orgasm.I am 30 by the way
Has this happened to any of you guys? Also how many of you providers have had this happen to them. I have not gotten off in several days and I normally don't take long to get to orgasm. I think the provider was upset and I think she thinks there is something wrong with my. I live in a area where there are not a lot of prospers and I love seeing this woman again. There are not a lot of providers her and I do my best to treat them with respect. I would like to see the same provider again but I think it upset her I did not get off. Any advise will be greatly appreciated . Thanks for your time
Should have just faked it. In all seriousness she probably won't care as long as you don't come on here and write a bad review and blame her for what happened if it wasn't her fault. Also, this is business, so as long as you pay her and don't expect a deal I would assume she would see you again.
They don't care if you cum or not. Pay the money and leave when time is up, no problem.
The two responses above are spot on. And if you want to see her again, I'm sure she'll be open to it. The fact that you did not get off probably has her worried that you won't be back.
it happens no matter what age maybe since I was your first time with her you were nervous that might of had alot to do with you will be fine
Occasionally it just may not happen. It could be a lot of things ranging from too much stress, too much booze, some prescription meds, anxiety about the hobby, too soon since the last time, etc... It has happened to me before and it didn't have much to do with the lady I was with. Like the others have said, she may be worried that she didn't leave you feeling satisfied, but she will be glad to try again once you are willing and able to refill the envelope. I've never heard of a client being placed on a DNS list because of lack of climax.
It's nothing to worry about. It happens to everyone occasionally.

She's probably worried she did something wrong… I would send her a message and let her know that you can't wait to see her again.
Man.. it happens to all of us.. Don't let it mess up your mind or it can eat you up. In my case I'm older, have ED and have had my prostrate removed for non-cancerous reasons. Medication has pretty much helped the ED but there are times when I don't 'orgasm' in the traditional sense and with out a prostrate there is no cum. There was a period where I let this all get to me, worried about it every time I was with a lady and the performance was always poor. Stress gets to you also. Sex is more than a robotic operation. It is best when the mind is involved Well at least IMO.

Anyway.. if you like this provider get in touch with her.. Talk about your problem I do with providers I meet. Let her know it's not her.. You might be surprised with what kind of tricks she might come up with to make you feel whole again. Good luck to ya..