Best looking stuidogirl

This is for best looking, just looks out there.... Best I've seen this year haru, griselda, rose, Jolie, Bora, Ruby most recent but been couple years
Momo at Kfest, who it just so happens gets back tomorrow

Kimberly is also very pretty but she's not here right now
This is for best looking, just looks out there.... Best I've seen this year haru, griselda, rose, Jolie, Bora, Ruby most recent but been couple years Originally Posted by italian8527
Haru for sure, really pretty and great service. Lani at AS is really pretty and great servce. Lila at AS was underrated and really pretty but service was mid. Aoi at AS was pretty but terrible service. Mina at BK is really pretty and has great service but is at 350 hr. I thought Bonney at BK was pretty and had great service. Cristal at CP is really pretty but is always booked. Carrot at Kfest was cute and great service. Momo is pretty but her service is bad/underwhelming feel free to disagree with that one.
Eve, by far
  • nono
  • 12-20-2023, 12:46 PM
There was a girl half Korean/Russian at KF recently. She was very nice, very rare for the amp/studio scene to see one like her unless you’re in LA or LAS.
Nana
Momo at Kfest, who it just so happens gets back tomorrow

Kimberly is also very pretty but she's not here right now Originally Posted by beeman1000
I just realized I was thinking of Tiffany, not Kimberly. Idk if there is a Kimberly or not
momo from kf
Eve in my opinion

Exit: I’ve seen Eve and Momo both great but Eve is better as a whole package
Best looking I’ve seen this year:

1. Jisoo (BK)
2. Mimi (BK)
3. Eve (SF)
The recent months I have seen are Dior ( SF) and Lena ( AS) , both of them are real 20s and have good looks even with less make up and bright room plus good service , hopefully the can make a come back . The current line up among the studios are not really appealing to me , guess I can save some budgets for next year lol
Eve is the prettiest
Connie
UTR Gina had me from the start. Call her older but damn it!

I met her at Lovely Angels
  • Hsing
  • 12-22-2023, 09:53 PM
My favorites as looks were Tiffany and Betty , both from BK . I like taller Asian girls. Tiffany had better service than Betty though. I asked the booker when they might be back but she said no plans.

My favorites as service are Nana at GL and Asa at AS.