Verified Provider Status should come with a Posted Review

Wouldn't you think so?

It is kind of annoying coming across a new Provider with "Verified Provider Status" but there is no Review....

Come On Guys....

If you want to vouch a lady to the community do a little diligence and let everyone know what they are in for....

Naturally if a lady is reviewed on another site and it is determined she is in fact the same lady I can see no review here being needed.
Hmmm. Never thought about that. It seems that if the word "Verified" is being used, the lady has been "verified" through some critical means, other than just saying "Thanks for signing up!". Is that the case? Just curious. I don't know the process of how they get verified.

So then, there are several providers here that are "verified" and have no reviews? I've never taken the time to notice. Seems odd.
Seems reasonable. . .does that mean there would also be a vouching system for gents before they could gain access to all areas on the board?

Perhaps a vouching system for all members? For ladies two reviews before you can get full board services like ads and showcase, for gents, you need two nods from verified providers before you can get premium access?
Anonone said: for gents, you need two nods from verified providers before you can get premium access?
Slow down, Haas! Access is either through membership dues or through acceptable reviews. There's no way I'm not letting a provider determine whether I can get premium access. Are you kidding? Whispers would never get access!!
Whispers would never get access!!
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Ain't that the truth!
Seems reasonable. . .does that mean there would also be a vouching system for gents before they could gain access to all areas on the board?

Perhaps a vouching system for all members? For ladies two reviews before you can get full board services like ads and showcase, for gents, you need two nods from verified providers before you can get premium access? Originally Posted by ANONONE
Well, seems to me the fact that you can only be a registered member, until
1. you pay, or 2. you book time with a provider, and post a QUALITY review. Then you get premium access. The review also helps the provider, which in turn helps everyone out. So, I think the dues for the male members are covered here.

The downside of requiring a provider to have a good review before gaining status are situations like Maddie, (Sorry, not WKing. just an example) who posted in the welcome wagon one evening, then took the site by storm, and made a lot of guys happy, right out of the gate. That situation would probably never happen with the new scenario.

Just something to consider.

Perhaps a vouching system for all members? For ladies two reviews before you can get full board services like ads and showcase, for gents, you need two nods from verified providers before you can get premium access? Originally Posted by ANONONE
I didn't suggest anything regarding them not being allowed on the board..... but in all honesty I don't disagree with that kind of policy....

I just recently noticed though that a lady can have Verified Provider Status yet we know nothing about her at all.....

Guys WILL make a decision based on pics and pricing doing no research at all....

But it would be nice that when a lady is held out to the community as Verified that a little information about her is provided by the person willing to vouch for her......

I'm sure ladies have a few more questions about what kind of guy someone is when checking out a his references....

I've been a member of boards where ladies did not get status or the ability to run ads until AFTER they had 3 positive reviews from established members.

They were allowed to join and they had a basic profile posted, they could participate in CoEd and chat, but outside of that, until they were seen and reviewed they did not get their status updated....

Just a part of that board's process.... Something I happened to like....
True. . .on all of the above.

Of course, before this penguin can fly, the very first thing the ladies will demand is some sort of similar treatment of the gents. Beyond all of the valid points you guys make above, you will need to have "some process" for the guys to make it more palatable to the women.

After all. . .perception is reality.

Well, seems to me the fact that you can only be a registered member, until
1. you pay, or 2. you book time with a provider, and post a QUALITY review. Then you get premium access. The review also helps the provider, which in turn helps everyone out. So, I think the dues for the male members are covered here.

The downside of requiring a provider to have a good review before gaining status are situations like Maddie, (Sorry, not WKing. just an example) who posted in the welcome wagon one evening, then took the site by storm, and made a lot of guys happy, right out of the gate. That situation would probably never happen with the new scenario.

Just something to consider. Originally Posted by cockforhire

1. Well Stated..... Although I would like to see a higher level of Locker Room type access built on a process that could not just get purchased.....

2. Wasn't her initial post made though BEFORE she had Provider Status?

I think ladies should be allowed to join and introduce themselves to the community.....

All I am suggesting is that prior to getting that "Verified Provider Status" that there be some proof of it offered up....

And I would also state that even a NEGATIVE review resulting from issues such as being late or upselling or someone had taken a dump at an incall should not necessarily disqualify her for receiving the status....

Don't think I'm suggesting they should have to be a top notch provider....

I've seen ladies with negative reviews..... Even a negative review allows an air of legitimacy to the lady....
True. . .on all of the above.

Of course, before this penguin can fly, the very first thing the ladies will demand is some sort of similar treatment of the gents. Beyond all of the valid points you guys make above, you will need to have "some process" for the guys to make it more palatable to the women.

After all. . .perception is reality.

Originally Posted by ANONONE

WHY do you care what the ladies want? They have their own screening methods for determining whether or not a guy is legitimate.

but..... Wouldn't the ladies also WANT to know that new flavor of the week actually provided services to someone before that person was granted access into their Provider Talk area?

They are already provided much more security and concerns than we are.....
  • robtx
  • 06-30-2010, 02:56 PM
I think this would force the new provider to look for someone that will review her or she may make a deal for a review. In my opinion that is a bad thing. A review should be a honest description of what took place.

Personally I have been burned in the past by a provider with all good reviews. But what got me was all the bad stuff that was said about her after I posted the bad review. I keep that in mind when looking around the site. I don't recall ever seeing a provider that didn't have a few reviews. I would assume most guys on here look at reviews before contacting a provider.
I think for a lady to achieve verified status there should be three accepted reviews. It should not matter what the recommendation is. Accepted would be defined as reviews that would give a hobbyist review credit. To me, verified means she is an actual provider and not LE. It doesn't matter if she is the worse BBBJ or my life or not, I know I won't be in BIA when i show up to see her.

Maddie posted in welcome wagon. was seen by me and reviewed a few hours later. she got her status from that review.
I think for a lady to achieve verified status there should be three accepted reviews. It should not matter what the recommendation is. Accepted would be defined as reviews that would give a hobbyist review credit. To me, verified means she is an actual provider and not LE. It doesn't matter if she is the worse BBBJ or my life or not, I know I won't be in BIA when i show up to see her.

Maddie posted in welcome wagon. was seen by me and reviewed a few hours later. she got her status from that review. Originally Posted by sixxbach
Unless I am mistaken (which is quite possible) on the old board, I was under the impression I had to earn 3 reviews before I could ask for provider status. That is what I did, and it was actually very easy since people were coming to see me.

When this board began, my status was "grandfathered" over or whatever you would call it.

So, that may be the reason this board has not required posted reviews to get a "vouch in" ?? Those are purely my own observations, I do not know the official answers.

When this board began, my status was "grandfathered" over or whatever you would call it. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
of course if should be grandfathered in. Maybe there should be a cut off date and anyone from then forward would have to go through a 3 review process.... but that is a decision up to the powers at be
WHY do you care what the ladies want? Originally Posted by Whispers
The same reason the board ownership will care: they pay the bills that keep the board up and running with banner ads and such.