What would U Do?

I had a session with a popular lady from RR but was ghosted. I had canceled
twice in the past, giving her notice ahead of schedule. This time I contacted
her & sent a SB gift as a peace offering, she accepted it and the day of the
Session I texted 3 times & called once to confirm. No Response!!
I guess that was tit for tat!!
Should I write this up on Encounters as ghosted or just forget it &
move on!
What would U do???
I would post it in the encounters (then it will be moved to coed). I would suggest more people post the NCNS as it will allow for guys to see and judge taker. It siyks also lead to them losing business when it’s a trend..

You made a peace offering then accepted then ditched
I would post it. At least when you had to cancel before you notified her prior to your appointment. She accepted your gift and booked another appointment with you but didn’t afford you the same consideration of a call or text to cancel.
UPDATE: I made contact with girl from RR, her excuse sounds legit, we have rescheduled
for a day this week. Thanks for ur imput!
Just Remember “When in Doubt or in Danger, Call a Marine!!!”
Semper Fi/ Viet Nam Class of 70
Let us know how it goes.
Whatever happens, post it! Then if others search on their name they will see the search result.
Goodluck
Thank you for ur comments, I will definitely write a review in encounters for all to read
and if it’s like her reviews it will be a great time.
Just remember if ever in Doubt or Danger!!! Call a Marine!
SemperFi/ Vietnam ����
Class of 70
First time shame on me, second time shame on you, third time.. How does the saying go?
First time shame on me, second time shame on you, third time.. How does the saying go? Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Third time it’s free? Lol
First time shame on me, second time shame on you, third time.. How does the saying go? Originally Posted by KellyKiss
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
― George W. Bush
Interesting
She contacted after you posted
Hmmmm
There are always 3 sides to a story. Hers, His and the truth is somewhere in the middle. That's why I take it lightly when ladies post about gents but proceed cautiously because you never know. But, I am glad you were able to connect.
Update: I had my session with the Iron Stallion from RubRankings Ft Worth and now it’s time to write the review in encounters so be sure & read it to see how the story goes!!
Financeman22