Giving massages?

I think most gents would agree getting a good massage is always a real treat, but giving them has always been just as fun for me. I'm a touch hog, I love to touch nice flesh and it's a turn on for me, but I took the time to learn therapeutic message so it wasn't just a grope session. Your thoughts?
OG, never got a certificate, but SO of 39 years has never complained about my skills at easing muscles or anything that's hurts.
CA
I don't have a certificate just got a friend who does to teach me. It has rewarded me well in life, lol
I'm a massage whore, love giving and receiving them. No license or certificate, but I've had some informal training. And used to trade sessions with an LMT (with no extras involved).
I love giving Massages.......and getting them once in a while too. I have been told I have gifted hands by a few people. lol

M.M.
Massages are very much welcome by some of us! If you work out a lot they are awesome!
If you know where the right places to knead are and where to hit the right nerve bundles, one can do some amazing things.
No certificate...but I do a prettyt good job at a sensual massage and sensual oily body rubs!

I also enjoy getting them...maybe I need to visit Melissa!!!
If you know where the right places to knead are and where to hit the right nerve bundles, one can do some amazing things. Originally Posted by OldGent
Just reading these words made me all worked up.

In my experience, it has been rare that clients will appreciate the sensuality and connection of touching in addition to being touched. I hope that will become more frequent with time.
Alright Dallas you're more than welcome. Anybody can come and get one at my home and I guarantee you you will leave feeling so relaxed. I just have a gift I suppose. Everyone has a talent and I guess that is just mine. You just got it work with someone's body each person is different there's no set way to give a massage you just have to start at the top and work your way down leaving the middle for last. You got to know how to work the finger joints on a person's hands you got to know how to get into the shoulder crevices and also how to do the neck and the temples without causing someone pain. Anyone can learn to do it it's not hard. I just love doing it and if I can do it for the next 25 years or so and my hands stay not arthritic then I will definitely be giving them to everyone who wants one.
M.M
Licensed and Certified.

I've heard nothing but great things about you MM.
I've been searching for someone with great hands and technique. The two together are often hard to find.