thinking of quitting the hobby for a while but I have questions. .

I've had a blast doing this, but I started this with the intent to build my jewelry business and its finally there making a profit. So my question is if I plan on quitting or retiring, what do I do with my profile and showcase? I would probably want to come back one day, would hate to start over when my reputation is so great right now.
E-mail the mods @
houston@eccie.net

ask for it to be disabled.
pm if avail today
I've had a blast doing this, but I started this with the intent to build my jewelry business and its finally there making a profit. So my question is if I plan on quitting or retiring, what do I do with my profile and showcase? I would probably want to come back one day, would hate to start over when my reputation is so great right now. Originally Posted by obedientone
Obviously it is your business but are you sure this business is going to provide you the standard of living you are accustomed to? I am a coin collector and I deal coins as a side gig but it can come no where near paying what my day job pays so I have not gone into it full time even though it is my passion......Bill
could always go UTR
Honestly, im not sure if i should leave the hobby. I love making and selling jewelry but there's no guarantee that I will continue to be doing good and on the other hand I truly enjoy doing what I'm doing now and I'm good at it. ...just not sure yet, but thanks for the opinions and advice
I want to wish you luck in whatever you decide.You should at least keep a fewregulars until you know the other business can support you on it's own.
I love women who use this hobby as a stepping stone, so I wish u the best in ur business. The only way to quit something is to quit. That utr thing that most do is not quitting. If u intend for ur business to be successful, then having options like hobbying will make it much easier to quit ur jewelry business when the going gets tough. With a good business plan, u should have funds enough to withstand slow downs and other losses or fall back plans for any bad things that may happen. Starting a business is the hardest thing u will have to do. Running a successful one is simpler but I'd say if u wanna quit, quit. If u intend to wait and see then don't quit, just limit ur availability until u r sure u wanna leave.
Just not sure
I think you are smart for thinking of an exit strategy but if you still actually enjoy this and the guys actually desire you I don't see an urgency. I don't understand women who stay way past their prime and become nothing more than low priced cum receptacles......Bill
I think I'm taking mrclarks advice, I love the fantasy, loove sex. Just gonna enjoy what comes my way.
Great job on having an exit strategy Keep having fun especially if you love the hobby! Just pleeeeease don't say the word "retire", it's been used over and over on here and they ALWAYS come back
Do what you feel you have to do, but whatever you do, love it! I am in sales, but I do studio sessions and gigs on the side... Te fun stuff provides a bit of extra cash flow, but my day job pays te bills, and I honestly love both of them, if you love providing then why stop? You are basically just getting paid to have a good time, and I bet most of the limp-dicks in here (such as myself for example) get off on making sure you enjoy the session as much as we do... But whatever you decide my prayers and best wishes go with you, though we have never met, I respect a woman who is not just hooktarding!

My best
RosenbergJoe
follow your heart. sorry i never had the pleasure.