In what age range do you prefer your provider to be?

A) 18 - 24

B) 25 - 30

C) 31 - 35

D) 36 - 40

E) 41 - 45

F) 46 - 50

G) 50 +
25 too 45
I can't say that I have an age range. There are women who I find attractive in there 40's and also women in there 20's as well. I prefer my provider to be in her late twenties or older. This catagory of women in my experience and from what I read there is less of a chance for me TOFTT.
Age is not a big factor for me. I do enjoy a busty lady with long hair. I'm new to the board and the hobby so this may change once I have a few encounters.
25 too 45 Originally Posted by carkido45
I am there CarKido!!! Same here..maybe 26 and up!!
45 to 55, but then again I'm an old fart... I can relate to the MILF...

Huck
A, B and C, but of the choices B is the better fit

I guess the age range would depend on the age of the hobbyst, would be intersting to run a poll about range of age difference from your own age. But heck that is the subject for another poll
C.

just old enough to know a little bit about something and young enough to not be entirely bat shit crazy
A

I never got any pussy back in the college days
Now im living the dream
Younger than me. I can pull wool my own age.
Younger than me. I can pull wool my own age. Originally Posted by cpi3000
This newbys funny
25-38. Younger than 25 looks good but they usually are too into themselves and haven't realized that repeat biz comes from making it all about me. Over 38? Well, if I wanted to bone up a chick around my own age then I would have just stayed married.
25-38. Younger than 25 looks good but they usually are too into themselves and haven't realized that repeat biz comes from making it all about me. Over 38? Well, if I wanted to bone up a chick around my own age then I would have just stayed married. Originally Posted by mysterioso77
Ditto! I'm finding the best treatment seems to come from those above 28.

JMHO

G
I'll take a 18-20yo Spinner with a Manager...
I really prefer the 28-40 range.