State: Pennsylvania
Address: Off parade St, old crib
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: you name it
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red now, cut shoulder lenght
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's back from a short vacation, small build, has put on at least 20lbs and looks healthier and is better than ever.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Good to know she's back.
  • Ike11
  • 07-07-2019, 01:23 PM
Was she in jail
  • Ike11
  • 07-07-2019, 04:23 PM
I just talked to hotcakes this afternoon. She is not taking anyone new without references.
That’s good for hot cakes she always been skeptical of fake characters for the decades long friendship we have Lmao north north
Anyone seen her lately
Think of her as UTR.
Tilla out yet?
Tilla out yet? Originally Posted by Dino trex
She's back but not sure about better! Got NC/NS yesterday! Confirmed the night before for early am then went dark! Classic phone broke excuse! What a shame because she was a favorite!
Yes Julie is the best open menu like no other ,good rimmer ,anal&she don’t rush she posted on STGames weeks ago review coming soon 1of the top 2freaks in Erie in my view
Those sisters will upper cut your nutts& like your butt north,north the OG Ddott is back well deserved
Yes Julie is the best open menu like no other ,good rimmer ,anal&she don’t rush she posted on STGames weeks ago review coming soon 1of the top 2freaks in Erie in my view Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
I CAN GUARANTEE FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU SEEN JULIE RECENTLY. Please do share how you pulled that of with her current "situation"

:giljo tiini: