Popeyes Chicken Sandwich After A Session?

Yall know yall be hungry after a rump a roo at Motel 8.

Dont forget the seasoned fries...this makes your recently finished session so much more gratifying...and you're likely to see the girl again. You will associate good sex with good eating. Fuck how you feel about SC....Can a negro get an Amen.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-15-2019, 03:06 PM
is that the sandwich people are going bonkers over? what is up with that?
Hay I had one today when I was buying lunch for a crew on one of my jobs. It was half again if not twice the size of ChickFilet, more heavily battered, crispy & juicy. It kicked the hell out of the competition IMO, I will definitely have it again. Unfortunately I didn’t get too have an encounter first but been a busy week anyway.
I had one recently too. It was delicioso...I had them drop me a fresh bird and i waited 5 min or so as I wanted the ultimate experience. I think that's what a negro gonna do for dinner. It is worth it and that's saying a lot coming from a picky metrosexual eater like me. Lol
is that the sandwich people are going bonkers over? what is up with that? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yes. It is appalling how they're acting totally embarasses me.
I would rather have a WhataChicken any day!

Fuck popeyes....
Have always been a fan of Popeye’s....finally got to try the spicy sandwich last week and it did not disappoint....Never cared for Chick-fil-A.....fucking bland and fuck a business not open on Sunday......
Howbout them apples...

I always thought the OP was more of a "soup" person..

I would rather have a WhataChicken any day! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lol how fitting
Have always been a fan of Popeye’s....finally got to try the spicy sandwich last week and it did not disappoint....Never cared for Chick-fil-A.....fucking bland and fuck a business not open on Sunday...... Originally Posted by Russ38

I agree Sistine........ had one the other day also. Had to see what all the hype was about. It was actually pretty good. Enjoyed it.
I agree Sistine........ had one the other day also. Had to see what all the hype was about. It was actually pretty good. Enjoyed it. Originally Posted by The1Slayer
Do you still review trannys?
Lol how fitting Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Care to elaborate? sista?
  • RoxyG
  • 11-17-2019, 07:49 AM
Frenchys has a sandwich coming out on the 1st of Dec.
Im impatiently waiting for that one.

SwampChicken in Richmond also has a really good chicken sandwich called 'Tha Truth'
I do like me a "breast sandwich" fo sho....