This is the most important thing I have ever wanted to share with all of you.

Last night I had a strange kind of spiritual experience and It was so intense I was crying and not in gear just for joy. I was a bit taken from the experience and was going to make mention of it this morning instead..😶🤔😔I decided to post about Aston Martin being a much better ride than a Vette
.Oh and after wards I felt incredibly ashamed.
I was too embarrassed to share a profound experience and wish you all the best and farewell.
So all day I was not feeling sexy happy I was trying to reason with the experience and make sure it was indeed
yup..😄😃😂😀We've been chatting it up. I'm forgiven & have been chosen to deliver this Message AGAIN..but only this time with more Certainty.
GOD revealed something so very intense to me one night 2 years ago while I was driving. I actually travelled through living waters to another cleaner world.
I'm so serious about this place & that is where I pray he allows me to return to after my Service here is complete.
I was there for 20 minutes this world time and 2weeks My Heaven? Not sure what to call it..and then I do not know why I got s
Thrown back..last night the Angels Came to see me..yes way😎
It really did happen 2 years ago No joke I kept telling myself matne it was the pinot grigio with mixed with adderral ofcourse..😋I do not drink & drive.
Boys And Girls..Ladies & Gentlemen.
I'm not kidding 2 years ago Im driving from Clear lake to Porter its around 7pm..the Heavens opened up in pink and purple and I heard Angels Singing In My EAR like in my head..like that is not normal.
I felt like I won the lotto!!!
They told me they had been watchinh.me and where pleased..(I guess because of how I handled tribulations in the last two years and still smiling and hopeful scared of only GOD. Last night some very awesome looking angels came to see me. SERIOUS.

AND 30 Minutes ago I had a 4 hour discussion with THE CREATOR the real ALPHA &ooooH Mega😃😄🤗😁

I'm chill I mean , I'm so excited!
He told me I will be leaving here soon..☺I guess death is coming,😂😀..oh yes because I so want to go back to the place I visited 2 years ago for 20 minutes.
I'm 100% Confident this happened I am 100% Sure.
This truly happened and in order for me to return to GOD'S Favor & Mercy.
I'm not sure when or If it's Gods plan for me to get a website sharing some manifestations or Mysteries revealed.
I'm still in shock.

Please always be Happy & Safe, free of guilt or any ill feelings im not going to preach.
Do know this GOD is REAL..and right now you think your alone in your room..😅😀😆..nope there's like Angels Watching 🤗..I saw them☺
I did!!
I'm serious this is REAL!!

Okay
I'm not worried about getting tempted GOD'S taking that urge away so I may complete my Mission🤗

Love everyone here🤓🤤😀yes way!!!
😋..Seek Him.
( I know that's probably why I was able to hear the Angels in my head and get
accepted he heard my cries..🙄😶...and my thoughts.prayers of with faith.24-7..360 days a year for several years.

Please close my account.
See you all at my crib over there😃😉
  • pxmcc
  • 11-17-2019, 06:41 AM
nnnnooooooooooo...
I was there for 20 minutes this world time and 2weeks My Heaven? Not sure what to call it..and then I do not know why I gotgo Im driving from Clear lake to Porter its around 7pm..the Heavens opened up in pink and purple and I heard Angels Singing In My EAR Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I've been there too,on the beltway by the ShowBiz cinema..Safe travels to your crib babe.
Get some rest hon. Then go out and enjoy the beautiful day today, maybe grab a bite and sit outside somewhere.

Enjoy Today
Tweakin’ ain’t easy......
I'm watching God Friended Me right now.
Tweakin’ ain’t easy...... Originally Posted by Russ38
Russ!!??? Come on man!

Please email or pm staff, if you would like to close your account.
LMAO!!!!
That was wild..��

It really did happen...and in brief I think I got the "OK" to entertain since I genuinely enjoy making souls Happy and do not have any evil intentions.

��Well actually I'm still waiting for confirmation on that and trying to get the definite answer is not super easy researching biblical studies.

GOD IS REALLY GOOD ☺

It's so hard not to play too....
��

I'm addicted..����..I PRAY I don't go to hell.��
That was wild..��

It really did happen...and in brief I think I got the "OK" to entertain since I genuinely enjoy making souls Happy and do not have any evil intentions.

��Well actually I'm still waiting for confirmation on that and trying to get the definite answer is not super easy researching biblical studies.

GOD IS REALLY GOOD ☺

It's so hard not to play too....
��

I'm addicted..����..I PRAY I don't go to hell.�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
If you do go to hell you will have plenty of company. Oh and save me a seat.
I read the whole thing..
TLDR
Thank you for sharing your beliefs. When they are real, when they are good, when they uplift others with hope...then that is what we are supposed to do.
Yes...����
I was sober when I posted this and on a spiritual high.

THE ONLY JUDGE I HAVE IS GOD.
We have a very deep intimate relationship & understanding with who I am and he's okay with me doing VENUSNOVA within limitations ������