Name: Ginger BG Houston
User ID:: N/A
Phone: Always Changing
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=23385
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Didn’t happen. We agreed upon a time and texted me a few hours before saying not gonna happen.
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Wow you must be real mad.
I've seen her before, but damn I'm starting to catch the same thing. She's becoming real shitty as of lately. Avoiding/flaking out people all the sudden.
I wished she hadn’t showed up when I saw her. Complete waste of money.
I wished she hadn’t showed up when I saw her. Complete waste of money.
So, there are some fake reviews on her.

Perhaps that's what she's pissed about! Or someone is using her phone.
I was pretty Mad. Especially when she talked a big game about never having a bad review
. I am a busy person and set aside time from my day for this. Especially when it’s an hour drive. So that’s a 4 hour block I kept open.
I wished she hadn’t showed up when I saw her. Complete waste of money. Originally Posted by zxcv101
How so? She used to be known for pretty good massage and L2. And even FS. Is that not there now?
I don't think FS was ever offered/talked about with my time with her. As for the recent decay in her companionship, I have no idea what is going on. I can't reach her anymore.
Has anyone ever considered the "possibility" than someone has her phone? Recently, I've wondered that with respect to several folks discussed in these forums ... and I can imagine an SO or husband poisoning the activities and enjoying the game of screwing potential "customers" around so as to discourage them from contacting them again.

Years ago I read a posting that she didn't like reviews on Eccie. Why would that change all of a sudden?

1. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=ginger
NC/NS - Ginger FBSM
Lilhappy2001Premium Access Join Date: May 6, 2010Location: HoustonPosts: 1,126Encounters: 91 Quote:Originally Posted by rubbin_robin sorry that happened to you...she is a friend of mine i do know her google voice was freezing alot yesterday she was trying to contact ppl but it would not go threw she normally does a make up session a hour for a half rate contact her doll she is worth it
Ginger responded and said she doesn't see Eccie men.

2. Encounter: Busty Ginger 10-17-2018, 03:08 PM

Dylan MurphyGaining Momentum Join Date: Jan 1, 2016Location: HoustonPosts: 66 Quote:Originally Posted by Mr Pickles 69 Google her # and her pics will come up
I’ve seen her several times. I was letting others know she is worth it. Just don’t mention eccie she doesn’t like it

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=ginger
There's a rather extended history of the mentioning of her not like Eccie guys ... no wonder. Did anyone get the idea that perhaps .... just perhaps ... she didn't want guys talking about things she did in private .... or fictional stories about her alleged activities in private?

There are a lot of FEMALES AKA LADIES out there who don't want their personal lives and activities discussed ... PERIOD!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-21-2019, 01:22 PM
was Maryanne available? she's hotter anyway..
Has anyone ever considered the "possibility" than someone has her phone? Recently, I've wondered that with respect to several folks discussed in these forums ... and I can imagine an SO or husband poisoning the activities and enjoying the game of screwing potential "customers" around so as to discourage them from contacting them again.

Years ago I read a posting that she didn't like reviews on Eccie. Why would that change all of a sudden?

There's a rather extended history of the mentioning of her not like Eccie guys ... no wonder. Did anyone get the idea that perhaps .... just perhaps ... she didn't want guys talking about things she did in private .... or fictional stories about her alleged activities in private?

There are a lot of FEMALES AKA LADIES out there who don't want their personal lives and activities discussed ... PERIOD! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That generally applies....however..... in one of her more recent ads (not the one posted before this post ^) there was a screenshot of the ECCIE profile she was using.....so that's conflicting....

seems to me that if she is "pimping" her ECCIE review space (as a screenshot) in the other ad-media sites, then she must be OK with it.

seems to me that if she is "pimping" her ECCIE review space (as a screenshot) in the other ad-media sites, then she must be OK with it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
If she's posting those ads.

One of a couple of "things" have been ongoing from apparently disgruntled patrons ..... fake reviews and fake ads .... or some outright lying by some providers regarding their preferences and activities ... for what reason or purpose one can only speculate.

Can you make an educated guess as to why she would suddenly seek approval from the "Eccie Boys" after "all those years" of expressing disdain for their presence and not respond to their recent queries encouraged by "these ads" you mention? "BSC" is not a likely explanation.

That seems to be "the age" in which "we" live.
I wonder if they realize that when the review gets placed into CoEd that one could offer rebuttals...

(heh. reBUTTals)