Cbj?

• ohne1
  • 01-02-2020, 10:26 AM
Wtf is the deal all of a sudden with girls only doing cbj? Hell no. I’ll stay at home with rosey if that is the case. I understand not swallowing, but damnit, Im not doing cbj. . What’s the point?
The Point? The point is not contracting a host of nasty STIs/STDs.
  • ohne1
  • 01-02-2020, 02:51 PM
The point is to feel something. Do you like chj? Do ladies really tasting latex? If it is going to be cbj, just skip it.
Maybe it's just that your dick-cheese is stanky ...
Yes CBJ is a deal breaker but lately girls/providers been doing CBJs. Of course because they are scared of catching STD. I normally don't mind a CBJ in fact just go straight to fucking once I'm ready no CBJ
There's nothing wrong with a girl doing cbj whatever her reasoning. She should however disclose that beforehand or the guy might leave dissatisfied & post a negative review. Then she'll claim it was because of his "dick-cheese" & you know the rest.
We are all free to do as we please. Providers can accept or decline a session...their choice.

However, I agree a CBJ is a deal breaker for me. I wish providers would be more forthcoming about service, and if it's unclear in their ad, I typically start two days before I want to meet up and call her to introduce myself. I am clear I will be in the area and would like to see her. I also ask if a BBj is off the menu?

If it is, I respectfully decline and thank her for her time.

I don't want to time waste, and make this call as shirt as possible.
CBJ is better than No BJ.

Just sayin'
  • ohne1
  • 01-03-2020, 07:16 PM
CBJ is better than No BJ.

Just sayin' Originally Posted by idiot savant
No. It isn't. Id rather not have it.
I have had several cbjs that were much better than the average bbbj. If the lady has the skills you will not know a difference.