Inviting Civi's to the Hobby

I have seen a few threads on this in the past. I frequent Subway and have seen an attractive lady behind the counter. The time I first noticed her there were way too many people in the store to ask. Today she was the only person in the store and I found enough courage to ask her "if she wanted to make a quick $200."

When I told her how, her first response was no way. I took my lunch, sat down, watched TV. Other customers came into the store and left. As I got up to go, she handed me a piece of paper and told me she would like to talk with me and to call her. I just got of the phone with her and she is definitely interested.

I tried this once before on a Taco Bell worker and got kicked out of the store.

Wondering what you horn dogs tricks are and your experience in asking in the past.

Also interested in Ladies experience in being asked?
Let me the first to tell you; you should probably be the only one to see her (initially.) You don't want to throw her to straight to the lions den.

If you research you will get many responses from horntards and ladies as how this hobby is not for everyone for both hobbyists and providers. This hobby can be a b*tch.

Get ready to get bombarded by many people for info on this chick lol. The thirst is real.
LOL...…… every Sub Way I have been in lately...…….the girls have been
fat...…………..FAT...…………….and no where near attractive.
I have seen a few threads on this in the past. I frequent Subway and have seen an attractive lady behind the counter. The time I first noticed her there were way too many people in the store to ask. Today she was the only person in the store and I found enough courage to ask her "if she wanted to make a quick $200."

When I told her how, her first response was no way. I took my lunch, sat down, watched TV. Other customers came into the store and left. As I got up to go, she handed me a piece of paper and told me she would like to talk with me and to call her. I just got of the phone with her and she is definitely interested.

Wondering what you horn dogs tricks are and your experience in asking in the past.

Also interested in Ladies experience in being asked? Originally Posted by Fizley

We are all presented with moments in life to make a real positive difference in someone's life that will echo throughout eternity. I don't know your story or motivations but when I was approached by a desperate young lady seeking advice. I made a positive difference. She was approached by a guy like you advising her to start selling her pussy. The guy was obviously deep in the P4P game but she came to me for advice and I came through with the last minute save and totally talked her out of it. I fixed her resume and helped her find a job. She's still grateful to this day and I personally feel a satisfaction that I was able to help her not get involved with the "hobby". I dont understand your mindset unless you're trying to be some kind of a pimp.
We are all presented with moments in life to make a real positive difference in someone's life that will echo throughout eternity. I don't know your story or motivations but when I was approached by a desperate young lady seeking advice. I made a positive difference. She was approached by a guy like you advising her to start selling her pussy. The guy was obviously deep in the P4P game but she came to me for advice and I came through with the last minute save and totally talked her out of it. I fixed her resume and helped her find a job. She's still grateful to this day and I personally feel a satisfaction that I was able to help her not get involved with the "hobby". I dont understand your mindset unless you're trying to be some kind of a pimp. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

And that's why you perpetually fail on this board.
And that's why you perpetually fail on this board. Originally Posted by boardman
Or so it seems. ;-) go take a shit and come back with a clear head.

I'm in a transition phase

Sorry, my mistake...^^^^That's why you perpetually fail.
Ahh always love the straight line folks. Sometimes you just dont know what you dont know.
LOL...…… every Sub Way I have been in lately...…….the girls have been
fat...…………..FAT...…………….and no where near attractive. Originally Posted by ampguy
I would agree with your assessment most of the time, but this was the exception.
  • Trey
  • 01-08-2020, 01:59 AM
Never been so bold myself. Would like to know if it works out for you.
Never had the balls to do that shit. But I know why most dudes go to places like Hooters, Twin Peaks, and other places with waitresses in sexy outfits. They know those girls don't make much money working at those places so the dudes think those are good places to start looking for potentials.

Strip clubs are always easier.

Also interested in Ladies experience in being asked? Originally Posted by Fizley
If everything works out, keep her to yourself. Bring her on the board and that would fuck up everything.
Re: The first post. . . .I have read here on the ERCCIE SD/SB forum, that this is a workable approach for recruiting a Sugar Baby.

Part of the pitch is that you can give her the equivalent of one or two days off without loss of income.

Try frequenting fast food places near a university. Pitch to the prospect that she can spend the time on her studies.

Represent the compensation as help with tuition.

Avoid associating the compensation with any aspect of the hobby.
I've referred ALOT of Gentlemen to this site and others.
Sharing is caring����
I used to fuck a married lady who lived down the road from me.
After a few years of boinking her for free, she wanted $$.

I asked WTF? She said she wanted to buy some titties and her husband wouldn't give her money for the surgery. I did it once, but it wasn't worth the trouble of getting caught.

That's about as far between civilian and hobby life I have ever gone.