Slixa

Anyone have any encounters with Slixa. I’m traveling into Houston and was looking at their site. Lot of beautiful ladies but I don’t see any reviews on here about them or can’t find them with my limited access. Any help would be appreciated. PM or other wise.
A lot of providers say it’s a good site, just give it a try babe
  • Trey
  • 01-08-2020, 02:08 AM
They came around a couple years ago. The claim to fame was they had better pics (higher resolution?) Than the other sites. I never use it to look for chicks. Here we use this site, ourhome2, and you can hunt the wild on listcrawler. If you find a chick on slixa search the number you will most likely find info that links you here or ourhome. Goodluck in our city.
Invest in P411. Especially if you travel.
They came around a couple years ago. The claim to fame was they had better pics (higher resolution?) Than the other sites. I never use it to look for chicks. Here we use this site, ourhome2, and you can hunt the wild on listcrawler. If you find a chick on slixa search the number you will most likely find info that links you here or ourhome. Goodluck in our city. Originally Posted by Trey
I browse them for content, couple ladies I saw in other cities were there but with better pics and higher rates than their other ads here and other boards

I just discovered ourhome2 and it has a site design similar to the older eccie. There are reviews and stuff as well, I'll be checking them out