Ban-A-Palooza 2020 (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?

Because a drive by closed the long running series.

Let's see,
GeorgeDRII was out for a brief period.
Shinepro is gone...again
PX seems to have self imposed. Didn't he post an I'm out of here thread?

Who did I miss?
So far, that's it.

PMSing was probably collecting points so he probably decided to use a Shandle for a while... he caint stay away...

{staff edit- ck- image removed}
heh... he wrote "because of a drive-by..." bbaawahahahahaha!

"PMSing was probably..."
As is his pseudonyms Sis, Girl Solider and you^^.

Who was left out?
I think you left out CB who is not to be cornfused with cb, CDB, etc.
That's pretty funny. Glad you included the fluffers
heh... he wrote "because of a drive-by..." bbaawahahahahaha!

"PMSing was probably..."
As is his pseudonyms Sis, Girl Solider and you^^.

Who was left out?
I think you left out CB who is not to be cornfused with cb, CDB, etc. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera

CB, not to be confused with cb, had one foot in the door but calmed that ass down a bit.

Had no foot in no damn door, but I'll let y'all tell it..
The first 5 posts in this thread is indicative of nothing but pure mess. No real value to the board. Just being messy.

Mods come lock this thread and shut down any future ban palooza threads. They're not meant to contribute in a positive meaningful way. COED is becoming a shit show because of threads like this.
Well I was on my way to say, if I was one foot in hypothetically speaking.

How would you know, are you telling on yourself, because you're not a mod right?

You're right, SC..

It seems like they're suffering from boredom syndrome, and trying to stir some drama, so then they can turn around, and say someone else is a drama queen in all actuality is them..

Yes mods take this harassment thread down that was carried over from another thread..

There's way more people that were banned in 2020, but they're only targeting certain individuals.

I was never, banned(2020).. Just telling more lies
It's a classic bait and switch thread. They stir up the chitlins in a pot and then complain that it smells like shit in the house.

Or worse yet they play the whole woe is me drama queen or play the victim card.
Heh!

There's way more people that were banned in 2020, but they're only targeting certain individuals.
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

I posted the ones I could remember and kind of half ass crossed referenced it with the locked thread.

It's an open thread my dear. If you would like to add regular Houston posters, "people" you know were banned now 13 days in to the year, please do so.

For reference purposes the topic is who's in, who's out and who is on their way out.
Please try to keep this one on topic.

Thanck you!
pew pew pew
The thread crypt kicker, said do not bring anything else from that thread onto another thread..
I posted the ones I could remember and kind of half ass crossed referenced it with the locked thread Originally Posted by boardman
Or will be considered harassment or stalking.. Whelp there you have it, and why the list was put up like I thought.. harassment to certain individuals

As you cross reference from that thread that got closed..

Also isn't this disregarding staff, as they just closed the other one(Banned)? I'm just trying to understand
Mods come lock this thread and shut down any future ban palooza threads. They're not meant to contribute in a positive meaningful way. COED is becoming a shit show because of threads like this. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Funny you should mention shit show threads. Talk about pot/kettle.
The first 5 posts in this thread is indicative of nothing but pure GENIUS No real messing up the board. Just being smarter than I could ever be.

Mods come loook in this thread and embrace any future ban palooza threads. They're not meant to stir up the kool-aid in a negative way. COED is becoming a shit show because of threads like mine, and I am still not getting who is the smarter Jedi UITB. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I couldnt agree more.