Medellin in Dec.

Just a few things about my trip to Medellin in Dec. First we got high rates for the $ here. ATM's give the best rate about 4860p/$. Using money exchange you get 4650. I always use the Schwab card which will refund any ATM fees with no foreign transaction fees. On Dec 7 every year it is the day of the little candles. Most families gather and light candles at night celebrating the day. They often cook on open fires outside with big pots of sancocho stew. We had a driver take us around to different neighborhoods to see the celebrations. Most houses and places were fully decorated with XMas lights and many candles. If you get a chance got to Parque del Rio. They probably had about a mile long decorations in the river and both banks full of decorations. The theme this year was Encanto.If you are in need of a massage with happy ending I recommend trying a place just a couple blocks up hill from the Mansion called Za-Zen Spa. Massage was 1000Pesos and happy ending 1000Pesos more. My massage was a sensory massage where she got on me and rubbed her tits on my back. Turned over & she rubbed the front some, then used her hand to complete. Also in Rio Sur Mall, there are like 4 different massage places, & I like OM Spa for men.

Food in Medellin is really cheap too. A good steak is like $10-15US. My favorite chicken place is Frisby. A lot more flavorful than our KFC. I get a 6 piece wing with fries and cold slaw and drink for like $5.
How much is 2000 pesos? 42 cents? I'm on my way to Medellin.