2017 BBBJ Queen Competition

So, let's do this, shall we?

Consider this Round 1. Any providers who would like to be a part of a fun, friendly competition to win the title of KC's 2017 BBBJ Queen, please shoot me a PM by January 5. I think if we could get 4-6 ladies involved (at a minimum), we could have a wonderful time just being silly girls, rocking some hobby boys' worlds and learning some mad skills from each other!

Round 2 (future posting) will be extended to clients who would like to be included in the voting for the BBBJ Queen. Donations will apply. You will be put on a timer so don't come in there thinking you're gonna get the title of KC's Edging King. You either pop your cork in a timely manner, or leave wishing you had! (I'm envisioning 2 minutes per provider, with a final 2 minutes given to wrap things up with a provider randomly chosen). You will be blindfolded during the entire voting process so that a provider is chosen based upon skills only. Guys, standard screening will apply. It would be preferable if the gents have seen at least one of the providers participating in the competition. Otherwise, we are gonna screen the holy fuck out of you.

Details need to be worked out (donations, winner's prize, locale, parameters of the competition) but if we could get this nailed down, we could have a no-shit, 2017 KC BBBJ Queen wearing her "glazed" tiara by the end of January! hehe

If you ain't having fun in this hobby, you ain't doing it right!

Lix ~ Candice
I hope it works out that you ladies can coordinate this. I could never play in it though. The first lady I'd be with would have me shooting my load in less than 30 seconds. I cant do BBBJ as much as Id love too. I just cum way to fast.
This sounds like a lot of fun. I hope it goes off.
Seductrix, I hope you can pull this off. I'm just sorry I don't live in that area so I could be included as a judge!!
Whoa! A BJ competition sounds like loads of fun. Best of luck with pulling everything together.
  • Dkayz
  • 12-27-2016, 10:39 AM
I'd possibly make the trip to KC to participate in this.
Whoa! A BJ competition sounds like loads of fun. Best of luck with pulling everything together. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thanks, loveliness. I'm just looking forward to watching the girls in action (pervert alert!) and hoping we can keep our giggling to a minimum as we drive these fellows crazy!
I am in. I love friendly competition
I am in. I love friendly competition Originally Posted by Ellieinkc
Yay, you gorgeous drink of water, you! Can't wait to watch you put it on them boyz! Plus, I LOVE standing next to other tall girls like me. Makes me wanna climb up those perfect legs! (and you know that perfect legs have toes at one end, and pussy at the other! MEOW!)

I also sent you a PM. This will be epic, lovely. Ms. Emmie, the Head Doctor, is also on board. If we can get a few more ornery, fun ladies to compete, then I'll move to Round 2 of the process. I already have a safe, upscale locale lined up. So THIS IS HAPPENING!

I can't wait to meet the lucky guys that get to be a part of this! Shock and awe, shock and awe. No fucking heart attacks allowed!

Now, off to shop for the supplies for the cock coaxer's crown. 'Cuz I'm crafty like that!

Candice
Well I wouldnt be a good judge. I have never had a BJ to completion. I like them but have never had an orgasm from one. The best BJ I ever hhad was from Emmie last year and she couldnt even get me off so
  • Dkayz
  • 12-27-2016, 04:49 PM
Well I wouldnt be a good judge. I have never had a BJ to completion. I like them but have never had an orgasm from one. The best BJ I ever hhad was from Emmie last year and she couldnt even get me off so Originally Posted by terry88
It's really rare that a girl can get me off from head. I've had like 5 girls total in my life that have done it, but it still feels great and I'm willing to let them try lol. I can at least judge who feels the best. :P
What a fantastic idea! I am definitely down (on my knees) for this one!! I'd like to prove that Aimee Jo Blowes it best in the MIdwest!!! ha ha!!!! I'm in KC all the time, so schedule no issue for me!!! Let the Blow Off begin!! ;-)
A capital idea! I'll be delighted to be a judge.
What a fantastic idea! I am definitely down (on my knees) for this one!! I'd like to prove that Aimee Jo Blowes it best in the MIdwest!!! ha ha!!!! I'm in KC all the time, so schedule no issue for me!!! Let the Blow Off begin!! ;-) Originally Posted by AimeeJoBlowes
Hey pretty lady in that cute little schoolgirl outfit, I'll shoot you a PM with some info!
I can get off with a BJ. It just takes longer nowadays.