info plz

Has anyone seen her. Posts forever but I can find no reviews.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/449151237511
So congratulations- you’re a third of the way thru the process. 1) do your research and look for reviews, 2) since you’ve found no reviews, take one for the team, and finally 3) write a review so you can share valuable info with the rest of us!
I think there were review(s) on her, but don't remember first name she was using so hard to find.
A long the lines of info: Does any massage parlors use chairs? I am having trouble with my back and can't lie down? Legitimate massage expected.
Saw her at her incall location a couple of years ago. Place was small and filthy. She was not exactly fresh smelling either but she was nice enough. I won't go back. However things change and ymmv.
A long the lines of info: Does any massage parlors use chairs? I am having trouble with my back and can't lie down? Legitimate massage expected. Originally Posted by DeconKeys
I not that knowledgeable on amps etc, but as long as you not expecting HE, strongly suggest you at least try a chiropractor. Besides the therapeutic adjustments, they often have either on staff or some sort of arrangement with legit masseuse. You might want to post this in massage parlor forum etc
I think Zen Spa in Malta does - totally legit place. But call and ask.