My apologies please

Not sure what was wrong with me, but I had been sick since last Friday with a fever,body aches and lost my voice so I hadn't been answering my phone because I couldn't talk, however I did do my best to help the ladies with refrences.. Thus being said I have actually gotten my voice back now and have been 48hrs without a fever thank god so I will be returning back to work on Thursday the 29th and will be working all weekend.. Again I'm sorry for missing all the calls, but I didn't want to make no one sick..
Glad you are feeling better honey..muah
Glad you are feeling better honey..muah Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Me too and you know if you need anything at all I am here for you, I know you been through some bs lately, but keep your head up, and bringing it to this board was the best thing you could have done besides going to the cops which is what your gonna do next. Good luck sister and keep your head up.
Sorry to hear that babe! That is exactly what I came down with a few weeks ago. It evolved into a really nasty respiratory infection. It took two weeks and a round of antibiotics to shake it. Hope you are feeling better!
Glad you are feeling better girl!
Glad your feeling better
Glad to hear you're feeling better. I hope you're back to 110% soon.
Thanks guys it took all my energy from me and it sucks I'd never wish this on anyone.
Thanks guys it took all my energy from me and it sucks I'd never wish this on anyone. Originally Posted by OLindsay
Oh so your the one who gave this shit to me, thanks a lot, next time do breath so close to the computer screen
Oh so your the one who gave this shit to me, thanks a lot, next time do breath so close to the computer screen Originally Posted by dirty dog
Haha lol I will try not to next time babe.