What Happened to ElamEno?

Where did he go?
Will your next thread be, "why won't ladies see African American men"?
Looks like the Board ate him....
guys are going into lurking statist really fast now.
Pretty soon there won't be any reviews or threads posted.
the sponge of information is drying up.
I don't know if the site can handle giving up anymore space for paying Ad's.
Where did he go? Originally Posted by NoahScape
{Removed the redirect to where he went to protect as much as possible- CK}
I think his intention in guesting his account, was to remove any reference of his screen name from this site. By opening this thread he is now exposed again. I think the mods should delete this entire thread.
I think his intention in guesting his account, was to remove any reference of his screen name from this site. By opening this thread he is now exposed again. I think the mods should delete this entire thread. Originally Posted by love2fishfork
While I understand the point you're trying to make, HE originally started the thread telling the ENTIRE story of what happened with him and why he was leaving the hobby. He was a frequent poster and mentioned in many threads, so to delete this one thread for fear of him being exposed the mods would have to filter through EACH AND EVERY thread he ever posted in and delete those also. Not to mention he started several threads. They don't delete providers posts when she is attacked, raped or gets married so why would they delete a clients posts because he ALMOST got himself busted by his gf??
A fair point......it does only seem fair that it cuts both ways.

While I understand the point you're trying to make, HE originally started the thread telling the ENTIRE story of what happened with him and why he was leaving the hobby. He was a frequent poster and mentioned in many threads, so to delete this one thread for fear of him being exposed the mods would have to filter through EACH AND EVERY thread he ever posted in and delete those also. Not to mention he started several threads. They don't delete providers posts when she is attacked, raped or gets married so why would they delete a clients posts because he ALMOST got himself busted by his gf?? Originally Posted by Gemma34
But we can remove intentional redirects and I did. No sense in debating this thread further.