Horny seeking Relief

(staff edit; ad posting violation; ztonk)
You business must really suck if you keep having to post threADS in CoEd.

It seems to me that the reasonably price bare back upgrade would keep you busy.

Perhaps the rumors about you have made it to ATX. Austin dudes hate to see females who have aggressive pimps with gold teeth and a Black and Mild in the corner of his mouth.

Pimps are worthless, lazy and dangerous. You really should escape from his control.
This isn't even a threAD. ThreADs are at least thinly veiled.
No business doesn't suck. Just thought that there were kind people here that would enjoy a nice conversation But I guess everybody are cocky and rude.
When I want to start conversations on the board, I don't include my phone number. That's what turns a conversation into an Ad.
I sure wish treetop would control his " working girls " better ! This one is posting threADS . and is a bit mouthy..........
Well if i want people to text me and talk to me instead then hey that's not your business. And it would've became an ad if i put prices. What was your purpose in saying anything except answering the question..take this Some where else you and your sidekick
No real topic only activities and a phone #

threAD ............... Business must be REALLY slow for ya' boo
It is our business.

CoEd is not for bare back whores who have aggressive and dangerous pimps.
Well go take that and find you somebody else business to get in. Because one thing i can do is Fight. And if you are a provider you shouldn't be talking to me unless it's about seeing somebody I've seen that you wanna see. Nothing more. Thanks.
Nope got a date on the way ...gotta go 👌
Ha Ha. No bare back in my sessions Tree Top. Must Be Sad That Your Going Die A Lonely Sick Man. Who Thinks That His Opinions Matter Or What His Sidekicks think. Get a life before you snoop into mine. 👌
Oh honey-- this is CoEd-- I understand that you may have a limited vocabulary, but that means both hobbyists and providers can post.

LMAO-- did she just say "One thing I can do is Fight". Girl, this isn't the hood. Attempt to be a professional.
If Professional was one of the words that was commly used in your vocabulary, you wouldnt be commenting talking smack to a girl you've clearly never met or know anything about. Like i said before take your side kick with you.