Encounter: Ivy at Lovely Angel - everything she was billed to be

Date: April 2022
Name: Ivy
Phone: Provided after screening
Email Address: Text / website communication
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: N.W. Dallas. Address provided after screening.
Activities: Many acronyms available in ROS. EVERYTHING I wanted.
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, bubbly with a curvy body. Not fat, but not a spinner either. Well endowed and mostly shaven.
Recommendation: Yes
Ivy and Mina would make a great pair, hope one day I could have both at the same time.
She doesn’t mind going atm. Love it!!
She doesn’t mind going atm. Love it!! Originally Posted by Silentbob2
Any Greek fans fantasy is to be with ivy at least once.
lvy she really great !!!
Hey, coffee the Lovely Angels promoter is back!
Any Greek fans fantasy is to be with ivy at least once. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
Maybe. I haven't since everyone more or less politely says that she's overweight. But, yeah, I maybe I should visit 'at least once.'
Maybe. I haven't since everyone more or less politely says that she's overweight. But, yeah, I maybe I should visit 'at least once.' Originally Posted by ishling
Haven't heard that one, 5'4 120 on a lady is considered overweight?
Well to each his own.
I saw Ivy a couple of weeks ago, as per my review, small stomach pooch, but not overweight.
Haven't heard that one, 5'4 120 on a lady is considered overweight? Well to each his own. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
I saw Ivy a couple of weeks ago, as per my review, small stomach pooch, but not overweight. Originally Posted by Finman22
it's different definitions, probably. I would never go by height/weight, it's a visual/tactile thing. My definition is probably more medical. Usually a pooch = overweight. In my experience, 'average' = obese (especially as the person is over early 30s in age). Seems like Americans shift all the definitions a bit toward politeness. At any rate, I gather from the commentary (based on the observed past correlation between reports here & my in-person inspection) that Ivy is not as trim as I'd like her to be. However, that's just speculation so far. It's not necessarily a dealbreaker, it just increases hesitation. I'll report back here if I see her as I'm looking to get into some booty.
I’ve prob read dozens of reviews on her and I had an image of her in my mind. (Not a good one). I went for the Greek but was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She’s def worth seeing once, but I’ll see her again once I cycle through the others. If you’re visual, just keep your eyes on her nice boobs and cute face and smile.
  • grail
  • 04-19-2022, 09:53 PM
Hey, coffee the Lovely Angels promoter is back! Originally Posted by AsianP

Hey a**P you being a raving doofus troll again!

I saw Ivy yesterday. Although not fat, she was full of lively energy and a bright smile.
I might need to pay Ivy a visit I'm a huge fan the trips to Greece.