URL / Website: sunflowergirlz.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: bbbj, cfs, doggie, rcg, mish, standing mish, hj
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, and mostly fits the pictures of her if they aged up 10 years. C cups and nice grabbable ass. Not thin, but not fat, curves mostly in the right places
Recommendation: Yes
Good recon
Did they change their number. Have been there many times but they will not respond to the number I have which is the same on the website
Boa has been Blue, Pearl, Luxury and Lovely Angels. All before my time here but I do know because of her beauty.

K-fest representative thinks everyone do same B.S. they do such as multiple promoting handles and fake reviews.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Hmmmm..🤔
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Originally Posted by auditoryaddict
Fin and his pose will attack any new handles. As soon as you post a negative review or say something against their biz.. you’ll be attacked in full force.
Boa is no longer on sunflowers website did she go somewhere else or what
doubtful. shes got nowhere else to go. shes worked everywhere except pinkclubs/'kfest to my knowledge. i think sometimes they take the girls pic off rather than keep it up with vacation on the bottom.
Boa has been Blue, Pearl, Luxury and Lovely Angels. All before my time here but I do know because of her beauty. Originally Posted by AsianP
All before your time here?

vadc was here more than 4 years ago. Did you forget that was your handle? Maybe so, since you have had scores of handles since. You had a handle before vadc, that was so, let's say, ''controversial'' that you abandoned that one for vadc. Remember? If not, let me help you.

When vadc emerged on ECCIE, he (you) messaged me, and said your previous handle (''controversial'' handle) was your friend, and he (you) said that I was a good guy, that the spa ladies said I was very good to them. I knew then that the previous handle was, in fact, YOU, and you were beginning a bullshit campaign, trying to butter me up. I didn't fall for your bullshit, and the past 4 years have been miserable for you, having to create one handle after another, trying to destroy the Spa scene that openly disdains you.

You think you can deny the fact that you are vadc, pegasustx, d1dragon, Haejinkim and the rest. Why bother? You are living the life of a Loser. Don't you want to be more than that?
Get some help. Why does anyone even try to post any B.S. on Boa’s review?
Don’t let some dumb ass deter you from great Boa. Sunflower is currently the top agency and these pimps are trying hard to deter. Hope you won’t go hungry.
FYI. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Except you’re hinting that you maybe Finman22.

All before your time here?

vadc was here more than 4 years ago. Did you forget that was your handle? Maybe so, since you have had scores of handles since. You had a handle before vadc, that was so, let's say, ''controversial'' that you abandoned that one for vadc. Remember? If not, let me help you.

When vadc emerged on ECCIE, he (you) messaged me, and said your previous handle (''controversial'' handle) was your friend, and he (you) said that I was a good guy, that the spa ladies said I was very good to them. I knew then that the previous handle was, in fact, YOU, and you were beginning a bullshit campaign, trying to butter me up. I didn't fall for your bullshit, and the past 4 years have been miserable for you, having to create one handle after another, trying to destroy the Spa scene that openly disdains you.

You think you can deny the fact that you are vadc, pegasustx, d1dragon, Haejinkim and the rest. Why bother? You are living the life of a Loser. Don't you want to be more than that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran