isnt it frustrating when . . .

I'm someone who has a tight schedule and I know that prevents me from scheduling in advance. With that said:

Isn't it just frustrating when you see a post from a provider or notice someone on P411 in the available now section, reach out to them shortly after they post their ad on either site and then 2 hours later still nothing?

I guess frustrating isn't the right word, maybe its odd. Someone says they are available and then doesn't even respond to PMs or requests on P411. even if you have made plans wouldn't it be prudent to shot a quick response back saying you are already booked? I guess that would be good business advice

just my 2cents for the day.

happy hobbying and Happy new year to everyone!
Life happens and things come up? You can’t respond to everyone timely. When you are at work can you just be on your phone all day?
It's very likely some of her regulars saw her available now ad and pounced at that pussy quicker than you...

I'm more likely to schedule with a regular than anyone else...and I can attest to being booked literally as soon as my ad is posted.... sometimes just guys seeing that you're online will make them message and want to come over...

Always keep a plan b or c...

I have little time to hobby.. planning ahead is ideal...but can't always happen...
Life happens and things come up? You can’t respond to everyone timely. When you are at work can you just be on your phone all day? Originally Posted by snowbunni
He don’t make $300hr.
even with the available now section
It take time to screen someone .not all refes request you ask for will get back right away !
It is par for the course. We're dwelling in the hobby world where chaos & bsc is not uncommon. Some girls may legitimately have a reason, some are just flaky and suck at tcb. I've had girls stand me up at the incall location only to tell me later that they "just didn't feel like getting up" and laugh it off like it was funny. Not getting a PM response is pretty mild in regards to what can be frustrating dealing w/ girls in the hobby world. I think some girls also fish to see if they can find someone willing to spend more money before committing to something. The highest bidder, so to speak. As someone else suggested pick a few options, b/c the likelihood that one will not get back to you in a timely manner is very high.
pounced at that pussy Originally Posted by Analeese
I prefer it when the pussy pounces on me. I'll be your catnip baby!
  • Crock
  • 01-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Isn't it just frustrating when you see a post from a provider or notice someone on P411 in the available now section, reach out to them shortly after they post their ad on either site and then 2 hours later still nothing? Originally Posted by J.Wayne
I know this isn't what happens every time, but life does happen. What if that provider actually took a 2 hour appointment and just jumped in the shower to get ready for that appointment? There's a reason why we talk about TCB and BCD as two different things. Until you're BCD, their life doesn't revolve around you.
Isn't it frustrating when... you see she has been responding to iso's during your appointment.
It can be OP, especially when , like you said, you have limited periods when you can hobby.

What's much more frustrating is the provider lets you drive to their incall and when you arrive you get the text saying " getting in the shower now ".

It's my New Years resolution to never request from a ncns artist again - shit happens and they reschedule, that's 110% different and understandable.

I had a 10 AM this morning where the appointment was made 2 days ago. She was 30 miles away from me and I showed at 10 AM sharp and I was in her incall in less than 5 minutes. It never entered my mind to be anything but on time and I'm sure she thinks the same way. That and other things is what keeps us having many meetings - That's the way it should work most of the time.

The half hour sitting in a parking lot and no communication - NADDA !

Here's a doozy for ya' !

Early last year, I schedule with a provider and drive to her incall, text her right on time " I'm here " - response - Nothing !

I wait a bit and then a text comes in " give me 5 more minutes, he's putting his pants on now and gettin' ready to leave. He's old and it took him a long time to cum ! "

Shit, even I broke up from that comment ! Have to admit, that's some kind of funny !

Guess who wasn't in the parking lot 5 seconds later ?
  • Crock
  • 01-03-2018, 03:36 PM
NCNS is very different from the OP's complaint. Ladies should take a hit for a NCNS. Complaining about a provider not responding to a request before an appointment is even set is absolutely ridiculous.
I'm someone who has a tight schedule and I know that prevents me from scheduling in advance. With that said:

Isn't it just frustrating ... Originally Posted by J.Wayne

In a word ... Nope.

I have had it happen where the gentleman will message wanting to be here in 10 minutes. He's THAT close by.

There's just no way I could be ready in 10 minutes and reply back to anybody else that has messaged me, not to mention the fact that I may be so quick to jump off the couch and jump into the shower that I forget to delete my available now ad.

The fact that they expire every 60 minutes keeps a lot of disappointment down for you guys, but it still happens where the ad is up and the lady is already in motion getting ready for the first person (or the best person) that replied.

Don't let it get under your skin, just chalk it up to the game.

Here's the flip side.

You get a message on P411 asking if you're available. You respond LITERALLY 6 minutes after it was received. He writes back.. an hour later.. saying "Oh I asked multiple people and went with the first response".
Isn't it just frustrating when you see a post from a provider or notice someone on P411 in the available now section, reach out to them shortly after they post their ad on either site and then 2 hours later still nothing?

I guess frustrating isn't the right word, maybe its odd. Someone says they are available and then doesn't even respond to PMs or requests on P411. even if you have made plans wouldn't it be prudent to shot a quick response back saying you are already booked? I guess that would be good business advice

just my 2cents for the day.

happy hobbying and Happy new year to everyone! Originally Posted by J.Wayne
j.wayne,
happy hobbying and Happy new year to you, too!

after a yr or two in the crazy sub-culture, i learned that, in general, things are not gonna happen exactly the way we hope, expect, or want. sometimes worse, sometimes better.
hopefully more better than worse (i'm battling about .666).

so, keep track of who's not working out, avoid her, & move on. and optionally let other guys know who she is so they can avoid or flock to her.

the buddha supposedly - nothing in life is permanent.
add to that - nobody is perfect ... or at least our idea of perfect.

good news - you've got some funds to go enjoy delites w/ someone who knows how to schedule, prepare for and deliver delites!!

good luck!!