Tunica

Since Tunica is the closest place for us in Little Rock to go and get our gambling fix, I get over there from time to time for some much needed blackjack. Is there any demand there for providers? Do people ever put up requests anywhere for providers who happen to be in Tunica when they go?
There are some from time to time that reference Tunica as a play location. I know of one recently on BP that was staying down there. It might be worth a try, you never know and since it's not that far from Memphis you might get some locals to stop by...........;-).

I have known some local ladies that have had requests to visit Tunica but just don't know how many.

Good luck.
Be down there tomorrow! Woot! Whenever you hit Mphs, always advertise in Tunica also. It's 40 min from Mphs - straight shot south.
Lily, just a thought. To me driving to Shreveport is easier and its only about 30 minutes of drive time further than Tunica from Little Rock.

I made the trip from Little Rock to Shreveport last month and it took me 3 hrs and 5 minutes from McCain Mall. GPS takes you down 30 to north of Texarkana then over to Shreveport. As you know Tunica can be a pain via Brinkley or all the way to Memphis and down.

Plus I suspect you would have better chances to play with something other than cards (lol) in Shreveport, if you were looking for a break from Blackjack.

Since Tunica is the closest place for us in Little Rock to go and get our gambling fix, I get over there from time to time for some much needed blackjack. Is there any demand there for providers? Do people ever put up requests anywhere for providers who happen to be in Tunica when they go? Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
yeah baby come gamble in shreveport.....and party