Wax my ass and bleach my anus.

I just adore the new rules about being nice and respectful.

Check out this post in the AMP section.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2403067

Two weeks ago, people were not able to post these types of normal behavior without rude remarks from people like WD, KR and LM.

They would have been told THEY were abnormal and (forbiden topic), (forbiden topic), and (forbiden topic).

Not sure why because I bet all guys think it's totally normal for a dude to want to wax his ass and bleach his anus.

Thank you mods!

I guess after this normal procedure dudes might want to be caught with their pants down!
What's wrong with that? I have my anus bleached at least once a month.

Cleanliness is next to godliness.
What? No mention of taint? Pyramider will be disappointed
If someone has to bleach their taint, they're wiping the wrong way.
Back to front, just like my momma taught me.
Well, only because KR & WD have already posted in this thread, I feel the need to complete the trilogy which our tall, slinky, negro poster by the name of Treeptop has singled out, and just simply ask.... Why the hell do you have men's asses and their pants pulled down on your mind??

What's the matter? Too many providers turning down your management offer, now you have to resort to trying to lure men now??
Well, only because KR & WD have already posted in this thread, I feel the need to complete the trilogy which our tall, slinky, negro poster by the name of Treeptop has singled out, and just simply ask.... Why the hell do you have men's asses and their pants pulled down on your mind??

What's the matter? Too many providers turning down your management offer, now you have to resort to trying to lure men now?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
If he ever accepts my management offer, he could be providing these services.