Muff

Muff, Nookie, Poontain, Beaver, Trim, Pussy, Cunt - are all words that quickly come to mind when I think of that lovely area where a womans legs join her torso - but Vagina does not...why is that?

Also does anyone know of any other descriptive words and/or the origin of those mentioned above?
Easy. Our minds tend to be in the gutter along with gutter slang when when we lustfully thing about "scoring."
Coochie is an all time non-favorite of mine.
And how about the 'Chicago' and '1938' expression of "the juicy"...

I really the love than connotation. Wanna get juicy?
"Cunt" goes back very far (Shakespeare made a famous dirty pun on "cunt" in Hamlet). I'll betcha the unabridged Oxford English Dictionary can tell you more than you want to know about that.

Unfortunately, I'm on the road and away from my own copy of the unabridged OED; but I'd be surprised if a few of the other words you mention aren't in there.

Cheers,

bcg
Coochie is an all time non-favorite of mine. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
So what does a lady like her pretty pussy to be called?
Snatch, I just heard that one on tv.
So what does a lady like her pretty pussy to be called? Originally Posted by bigmarv
Mine likes to be called "Often!" lol

Or at least she used to...before this nightmare.
cooter, hair pie..
cooter, hair pie.. Originally Posted by herky
Hair Pie, that makes me think back to the 80's movie Revenge Of The Nerds
slit, twat
Lady business
woo ha
pocket for your rocket
fur burger, camel toe, love tunnel
Mine likes to be called "Often!" lol

Or at least she used to...before this nightmare. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door

If it liked it that much, it still does. Reach down there and knock on the door, see if it will answer
There are some new names because women are buying designer pussies. The doctor will surgically alter to her specification. You will have Prada Pussy, Armani Punanni, and Gucci Gash. I wonder which cost more to have done, a new pussy or tits.