Why cant the city of Dallas require this Spanish prostitutes ordered to wear reflective vests for their own safety

• Wolfe
  • 08-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Lol good god......
Could be a great idea... Following the Spanish lead, L1 girls could wear yellow, L2 orange, and L3 red. It would really keep things simple you know like choosing fruit in a supermarket.
  • fawn
  • 08-12-2011, 05:54 AM
OMG, that is to funny......
i am going to wear a yellow tshirt and yellow baseball cap, in honor of them,today.

An estimated 300,000 women work as prostitutes in Spain where prostitution is not illegal but profiting from the sale of sex by another is
now there is a novel idea.
When Kaci & I went to Shreveport a few months ago we passed by their "track" and the girls out there working were color coded, pink & black on one side and teal & black on the other.... I wanted to take a pic of these uniformed sw's but it was dark and I didnt want to get shot LOL
Wow, Jules! Two things....
First, sorry I missed you while you were here. I would have loved to have seen you.
Second, I never knew we had a "track" with S/W's working..Let alone that they were color coded or had unionized territories! LOL

Man, I gotta get out more!

MM
Would fishnets made out of reflective materials be workable in Spain?
Jules is right . It was the funnest thing we had ever seen. They had on pink and black the others were teal and black and they all matched and all stayed together.

Muffinman you guys do have a track ! Its over by the airport on Monkhouse dr. I dident know about it till we stopped to get gas and was like WOW look look they are color coded.. lol