STUDIO WET LE ALERT!!!!!

Not to long ago LE was in front of studio wet, several cop cars the fire department and so on. What was going on? don't know but i was glad i wasn't inside to find out. A day or so later just about every girl that worked there quit. Now there is maybe 2 or 3 girls there now. The problem i think is that this place claims to be a "foot massage" place but if you go their website it screams whore house. Making it too obvious of what they really do and i believe that's why LE are constantly circulating their parking lot. Now before anybody opens their mouth about me "hate mongering" or being "paranoid" I'm just giving everybody here a public service announcement and i want everybody to be aware of whats going on before you do business with this place and get caught in a embarrassing scandal. The last time i saw a studio do business this sloppy was back in the day when the Swedish institute was around, but for anyone who remembers it didn't turn out too well for the girls who worked there and the clients who happened to be there at the time of the raid. So what im really saying is BE CAREFUL!....that's all I'm saying, at the end of the day every hobbyist will do what they want to do. Good luck to those who chose to ignore these signs.....
You have a "hard-on" for Studio Wet, joemellow3! The incident you are talking about was almost two months ago, every girl did not quit, one of the girls who got fired called the cops and made up a story so they would come out, but it did scare a few away who later returned, a few girls did get let go, but some have since returned, LE does not circle the parking lot, and there are 20 girls working there at the moment, but they do not all work at once.

Needless to say, this is not alert worthy and if I remember correctly in another thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=403185&page=3 , you were asked by a mod to quit hijacking that thread with your accusations and start another thread, which you have, but it should not in this forum!
Not an alert. Moving to Coed Discussions. Feel free to comment on Mr joemellow3's crusade to save all ECCIE members of the dangers of LE.
Not an alert. Moving to Coed Discussions. Feel free to comment on Mr joemellow3's crusade to save all ECCIE members of the dangers of LE. Originally Posted by Matador
Matador,

You just take all the fun out of stirring the pot.

Joe, Might I suggest you work on your reputation here a bit? It might just help your credibility. I hadn't paid any attention to your posts till this one, and now a 2 minute bit of research says I just wasted 2 minutes.

Thanks for the heads up bigdog.
Matador,

You just take all the fun out of stirring the pot.
Originally Posted by tigercat
Actually, I think he puts the fun in.

Torito
Joe, do you know if they still videotape everyone coming and going, then share those tapes with other hobbiests instead of protecting their customers privicy??
Thanks for the heads up! I would visit this place weekly if I could afford it. If cops are going to mess with me, than so be it. I have nothing to hide.
Oh, I'd love to jump all over this one. But I was cautioned by the mods on another thread. So I'll be good; instead of beating Joemellow like a pinata on Cinco De Mayo.

Heading there tomorrow and will scream out JM's name as I come with a totally hot woman. Love ya mellohead! Hope the swat team doesn't taze me in the parking lot. LOL!

PS: saw a cop car on 635 today. Might want to avoid 635 from now on.
Doing my part to stir the part thanks to "The Bard"

1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
3 WITCH. Harpier cries:—'tis time! 'tis time!
1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.—
Toad, that under cold stone,
Days and nights has thirty-one;
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
3 WITCH. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;
Witches' mummy; maw and gulf
Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark;
Root of hemlock digg'd i the dark;
Liver of blaspheming Jew;
Gall of goat, and slips of yew
Sliver'd in the moon's eclipse;
Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips;
Finger of birth-strangled babe
Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,—
Make the gruel thick and slab:
Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
For the ingrediants of our caldron.
2 WITCH. Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.
I know how you feel Cheb. I got a warning too on a thread where my post had nothing to do with the thread other than me being kinda ugly. Funny & true, yet still outa the realm of the thread. I apologize to Chipper for making him do extra work.
Not an alert. Moving to Coed Discussions. Feel free to comment on Mr joemellow3's crusade to save all ECCIE members of the dangers of LE. Originally Posted by Matador
Would this not be better for

The Sandbox - is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads,

PS: saw 2 State cop cars on Bush today. Might want to avoid the Bush from now on.
Would this not be better for

The Sandbox - is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Originally Posted by BossyWillson
That is a darn good question. We'll leave it here for the time being. It gets the most exposure which I'm sure the OP doesn't mind. Depending how it goes, we may have to move it, as it is not a real alert.
QOTW. When I see comments like this, I realize what an amateur I am.

Thanks, Matador. I needed that laugh.
Well due to a couple of answers on this topic, (bigdog, south Arlington, cheburashka) it seems like either your very stupid or you work for this studio...I think i already know the answer to that. my next alert will probably be the members on here who work for this studio....Lets see who else opens there mouth
Hay Joe, FYI, Bigdog does indeed work for SW and says he is good friends with the management there..