!!! BIRTHDAY GENT YALL!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO *TEXASQUEST* A true a dear friend of mine and I am sure a few others!!! 21 and holding? lol!

First off I would like to say HAPPY FUCN BIRTHDAY BABEEE!!!!!!!! I am a proud provider that found a great friend in and outside the hobby!!! I belive you said you was 21 and holding...LMAO. Well Sir I wish U many , many , many More Happy B days to come! And thank you for being a dear friend of MINE. I know we all have some crazy times in our world , However you are always there to save my day! Your calls and cares mean the world to me.. Ladies -n-Gent's, Let's wish this Old fucker a HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEERS BBABEEEE!!!! SC tonight? LETS go rock some fine ass together again and have fun! ITS YOUR DAY! , HAVE IT YOUR WAY LOVE <3 Again , Lexus is here for your Birthday and we will rock the night!!!!!!!!!! feel like some cake lil boy? lmao, roflmao!! kisses ~ u know !: thumbup::thu mbup::thumbu p:: thumbup::thu mbup::thumbu p:: thumbup:
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY " MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!
( U KNOW I dont like blue, but i did it for you! ):Sn eaktongue:
WHAT A FUN DAY THIS SHALL BE, ALLOW ME TO ADD ITS SC NIGHT, U WANNA JOIN , GET AT ME IN A NBOX PM!
Happy birthday, TexasQuest! Hope it's a great one!
  • Colby
  • 04-03-2012, 04:38 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEXASQUEST!!!
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Texas Quest. Wish I could be at the S/C with you and LEXUS.
Happy B-DAY TEXASQUES, hope that all your wishes comes through!!!!!!!

LEXUS, you should give him a free lap dance and more....
@ Ditty we do toooo!! BUT tonight i have to share the ass not hogggg em up! LMAO!!!!
nbs you shuld come to SC with us, ill give free lap dances alll night!! but im wearing tight jeans n flip flopes . roflma!!!!! BUT INDEED HE WILL HAVE A BLAST, after all look who is making today a blast.... ty guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Texas Quest. Wish I could be at the S/C with you and LEXUS. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
Happy B-DAY TEXASQUES, hope that all your wishes comes through!!!!!!!

LEXUS, you should give him a free lap dance and more.... Originally Posted by nbs4143
Happy Birthday Darlin!

GN
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear
......."TexasQuest"........
Happy birthday to you...

Babylee
Happy Birthday! Live it up!

Thanks everyone !!!!!! and especiallyto you LEXUS !!!!!! Muah baby....thanks to you sweetheart you have indeed made this a wonderful day after all...My dear friend of 25+ years was buried today ..yet you somehow found a way to bring me joy and helped me clelebrate LIFE !!!!!!You know how to make an OLD FART SMILE !!!! I owe you more than you will ever know !!!!
Happy Birthday sweetie Love you man!!!!!!!!!!
Lexus baby i love tha blue!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!