Guilty Pleasures...

My friend picked up a book called 1001 Guilty Pleasures. Like most joke books of it's kind most of them were "meh" though there were some good ones. And it got me thinking. "What kind of guilty pleasures do my compatriots amoungst the community have?" I define a Guilty Pleasure as something you enjoy but are embarrased or feel guilty when others find out. But I'll let you all use your own definitions, more fun that way... So how about it, anyone feel like playing this little game?

For me, I would have to say as far as sex goes, DFK/make out sessions and lap dances. I love them lap dances... Which is weird, since there are plenty of lovely ladies that would be willing to cater to these pleasures, but I can't ever bring myself to ask.

As for in the Norm World: Listening to Lady Gaga and LMFAO.

P.S. If you decide to join in, I have no problem with people asking "Why?" But be please be respectful. We all have our quirks.
Getting pms from providers offering greek specials, I could pretend to be embarassed.

Getting pms from providers offering greek specials, I could pretend to be embarassed.

Originally Posted by monkmonk
Damn it Monk...how come you're the lucky one?

As far as guilty pleasures, in th hobby none. No guilt here. In civvie life, Pinkberry original flavor yogurt with the gooey crunchy peanut butter crisp topping.

Originally Posted by monkmonk
You can GET PMS from providers?!?!
  • Sunny
  • 04-04-2012, 11:51 AM
"For me, I would have to say as far as sex goes, DFK/make out sessions and lap dances. I love them lap dances... Which is weird, since there are plenty of lovely ladies that would be willing to cater to these pleasures, but I can't ever bring myself to ask.

lmao
thats just what i was thinking.
i just gave lillie a back massage i think ill go hit her up for a dance.
Sitting here thinking about this, I feel a bit odd. I have no problem directing/controlling what I want BCD. However, I always love it when a woman runs her fingers through my hair (it absolutely melts me) but will never ask for it. In my head it's something she should be proactive about and not something I ask for...I always ceel selfish for asking for anything that only pleases me.

As far as other stuff, the Bee Gees. I fucking LOVE the Bee Gees.
Thought more about it too...I love to have a lady talk dirty to me, but many don't. And I'm too damn shy to ask for it. So I guess I do have a guilty pleasure in the hobby!
I love it when she pushes my face deeper while dining. Love it, but hate for it to be faked.

RW sucking all the gas from the whipped cream can
My biggest guilty pleasure is the suburban AMP.

Just lying there getting a decent massage with some special attention too. Talk about the royal treatment...
  • anita
  • 04-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Ass massage with oil before greek. Ass worship.
getting my back scratched by a client

and an oily butt massage is awesome too!

another guilty pleasure is a hot soak in a bubble bath with LUSH homemade soaps
Guilty pleasure: MMF doubles with Bubba (with his butterfly net)
Long, teasing, scintillating foreplay sessions before actually "doing it"... my guilty pleasure. I am embarrassed to ask... but anyways, it takes me a "minute" to reach orgasm and I always feel guilty that it takes too long.