Question for the gentlemen

Does it help or hurt to put NC/NS reviews up?

I am kind of angry right now and maybe just venting but if a provider uses the yes reviews as a selling point should the NC/NS reviews be there?

Please let me know what you think?
I am not a guy but if you get ncns'd or have a bad experience with someone you should report it... too many guys are afraid to speak up about things like this and that causes the providers to continue their bad business practices.

I say go for it!
Put it up. My view on reviews is it helps the guys out. It can also make the ladies think twice about a NCNS. Reviews are very helpful.
NCNS notices are helpful but I would encourage you to somehow post them without anger or emotion. Just state the facts, that's always best.
  • hd
  • 04-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Give it a few days so you'll be calmed down and then just state the facts. I would like to know in case whoever it is might be one I'm considering seeing. She may also get back to you with why. Many of us have jumped the gun only to find out she may have had a family emergency as in my case. It may save you from making an ass of yourself.
I think NCNS are put in COED, not the Review forum?
Does it help or hurt to put NC/NS reviews up?

I am kind of angry right now and maybe just venting but if a provider uses the yes reviews as a selling point should the NC/NS reviews be there?

Please let me know what you think? Originally Posted by Doogie211
I don't have anywhere near the experience the other gentlemen here do, but it is best from the one time this happened to me to give the girl a day or so to email or call you and explain herself....weird things can happen, and if they are good providers they'll offer to make it up for you and give you something for your time....if not, post it, we need to know about flakes
I would give it a day or 2 and see if she responds. She may have had a car wreck or something. If I was on the way to a session and had a car wreck, calling the provider would not be number 1 on my list. Stuff happens.
If I was NCNS-ed, I'd write the provider for an explanation. If she didn't respond after a few days, I'd post a dispassionate and factual NCNS review because that's what this site is for - sharing information. A good hobbyist follows the Hobbyist's Golden Rule to help his brothers see reliable providers and avoid unreliable providers.

If the provider gave an explanation that truly defies credibility, I'd write a NCNS review.

If the provider gave an explanation that may be true, or is certainly true, then I'd tell her something she could do to make things right, like give me a few extra minutes in the session. Or tell me my weenie is the biggest she's ever seen. Haha. If the provider refuses to offer something to make things right, I'll cross her off my list, but I would never stoop to write a snarky post about it.

But if a provider NCNS-ed me and DID make things right, she may have earned my steady business. A few years ago, a provider NCNS-ed me the first time I booked her. She told me she was a bad girl and I should come spank her, which completely evaporated my annoyance. I re-booked (but I didn't spank her -- haha). I wound up seeing her regularly for two years. This demonstrates a basic principle in any business: Treat an unhappy customer as an opportunity to make a long-term customer.
That's the good thing about using CoEd first. It gives the provider a chance to add her 2 cents...or as in the case of recent South Texas incident...all the other NCNS victims to commiserate.