Looking for Advice

I was wondering if you have a regular lady you like to see, is it not appropriate to have email communication in between visit's ? The email's I'm referring to, are just chit chat type things, nothing personal, but maybe just how I look forward to our next visit.

I realize this is off the clock type of activity, but just want to find out, if this is out of line.

Any comments good or bad would be appreciated, sorry still learning the ropes in this business.
Well as someone who is learning the ropes and apparently a little behind you in that regard, I think its pretty normal, at least in my case. That's how I picked the last two providers I've scheduled with -email/pm flirting. In one case there was some back and forth roleplay type emails before an appointment the next day and I thought to myself, "self, maybe you ought to be paying for this!" but figured this is what tips are made of.
as long as you keep it light ,I don't think it would be a problem.Key word is "light" Don't go all ga ga over them.No lady needs a stalker.
There are several ladies I keep in contact with between sessions and all is fine and dandy.Sometimes she may want advice or I just feel like saying hello.
Just don't read things into the conversation that aren't there.Just because she likes talking to you doesn't mean she wants settle down.
Thanks, I appreciate the comments, and I'm sorry if i misconstrued the the part of settle down, that was never in the equation, sorry not sure about the spelling. But you have to learn something new everyday and I'm glad I posted this. Dam I need to stand in the corner for another hour and write another 1000 word essay on what I did wrong.
looiecypher is right. Stalking type behavior is a no-no.

Just respect their wishes and time. They do have private lives too.
I think I missed something here, but I don't know how the stalking ever came into question, I asked a simple question "chit chat type things, nothing personal, but maybe just how I look forward to our next visit"

Enough said, if this is stalking, I don't belong here.
I don't think they meant that YOU were behaving like a stalker. I think they were just speaking in general for those who get out of control.

I agree with Oldgrump, we do have personal lives and sometimes just like to be away from the hobby world. That is a little hard to do when the other side of the hobby doesn't understand that. As flattering as it is...sometimes, it can be a little stressful to be expected to be on call all of the time...even if it is to just answer an email.

AN innocent "can't wait to see you again!" or whatever should be fine. I certainly have no problem with that. Then again, I am speaking for myself.
CubSoxBull,

Listen to Reese... She is wise...

And, well, I have been guilty of over communicating... Be not alarmed, heed the advice going forward...

PPE
I think it depends on the chickie, but I don't mind PM's and emails that are chatty, but I'm chatty, so it works for me. I kind of like 'em...as long as it leads to, or follows, us being nekkid and sweaty.

You can stalk me whenever you'd like.
I NEVER initiate a pm, phone call, email or text to a provider unless it is about an appointment.

She is free to pm, call, text, email me 24 hours a day, but I NEVER initiate the contact.

Providers usually have an SO. If you call or text a provider out of the blue and her SO is present, you are taking away private time from them. This will usually upset the SO.

When a provider contacts me out of the blue, her SO is never present.

This keeps everyone happy.
I was wondering if you have a regular lady you like to see, is it not appropriate to have email communication in between visit's ? The email's I'm referring to, are just chit chat type things, nothing personal, but maybe just how I look forward to our next visit.

I realize this is off the clock type of activity, but just want to find out, if this is out of line.

Any comments good or bad would be appreciated, sorry still learning the ropes in this business. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
I don't think it is inappropriate, but only if you are seeing the lady.

I am occasionally guilty of sending emails or pm's and then forgetting to actually schedule. I have a terrible case of hobby ADD. I don't contact anyone I don't have the intention of meeting. Sometimes it just takes me a while.
It's ok...as long as you don't bombard with follow-up emails should she not respond.

That would be stalking.
ASK HER.
Meh...nothing wrong with off-the clock chit chat. Shit, I do it fairly often and I'm not the one who initiates it most of the time. Sometimes you click really well (and beyond well) with some of the ladies and I think that's a beautiful thing.

I wouldn't blow up her phone, PM box and/or e-mail if you don't have that kind of connection though.
Friendly convo is a +