Looks like Tebow may be a tight end for the Patriots

New England's star tight end Aaron Hernandez is thiiiisclose to getting arrested for murder.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1377913

It is bad when you destroy on only your cell phone but also the home security system in your own home.
  • Old-T
  • 06-20-2013, 06:22 PM
As a Jets fan (since pre-Namath days) I don't mind when bad things happen to the Patriots on the field, but this kind of stuff is just sad. Hernandez looked like he had pulled himself up out of some bad situations growing up in CONN, but maybe the ties weren't cut completely enough. Sad.
Weren't Tebow and Hernandez roommates at Florida? Tebow must be saddened for his old friend.

Huck
Urhuck how ironic if they were.

Aaron has 40 million reasons not to be in the situation he is right now. While he isn't guilty yet..the cops hasn't named suspects, but the evidence tampering doesn't bode well.

It will be interesting to see how his attorneys come up with a reason for destroying his cell ph and house cameras.

Just a shame. The NE is in a bind. They let Wes and Lloyd go.
Gronk is out and Aaron who knows?

Tebow should consider playing TE. Be a hybrid qb and te. I don't think he is seeing the overall picture. The more positions he can play the more valuable he becomes. I think he would do well as te.
It will be interesting to see how his attorneys come up with a reason for destroying his cell ph and house cameras. Originally Posted by fine dimes21
they can always blame it on roid rage.

as far as Tebow at TE, ..why not? couldn't be any worse than him at QB.