My wife MADE me buy a BMW!!

I know, I know, I should not buy one!

But I wanted one since I was 16 and held a Toyota Corolla to my wifes head and said, really, u dare me to buy a Corolla....

I humbly settled on the BMer, but just to make sure I told her, asked her, please, let me take it back....

Any of you that know me know a BMW is the LAST thing I need....cause I am going to get in REAL trouble....this just in, BMWs are fast!!!

Life is crazy, PM me if you want to go for a ride!!!

Finn
Finn, which one did you get? I'd like a black E46 M3 SMG...lightly modded but in EXCELLENT condition... One of these days! Till then I'll just keep driving the P-cars!
Let me guess: Your wife also made you join the Hobby - so all good ...
You should have gotten laid first.
I love the 325i series. It A Beautiful car. I'd love a ride!
I have a 335i HT convertible. Love it. Watch out when that turbo kicks in. Traded in my Lexus SC 430 for it. Lexus was sportier looking but I prefer the BMW.
I have a 335i HT convertible. Love it. Watch out when that turbo kicks in. Traded in my Lexus SC 430 for it. Lexus was sportier looking but I prefer the BMW. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

OH NO YOU DIIN'T!!!!!!!!!!

I Had A Lexus SC 430, UNTIL My Daughter Totaled

It, AND WASN'T ON MY INSURANCE!!!!!

Now I Drive A PIECE OF SHIT BMW 330ci!!!!!!

SORRY It's A Nice Car, BUT IT'S NOT MY LEXUS!!!!!

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Could have been worse... could have been a blow up doll!
  • onei
  • 08-17-2013, 11:56 AM
I had the Z3 and loved it, that is until a couple of someone's made an accordion out of it on the freeway one day. One of these days I may get a Z4 to replace it.
I had nothing but trouble with my X5. When the warranty expired, but the problems didn't, I complained to my service rep. He simply smiled and asked, "Don't you know that BMW means bring money with you?"

I sold that car the next week, and took my one time beating....which was much better than the twice monthly beating the service department had been administering. I later heard the service rep could no longer send his daughter to college after I sold that car!
What is the MOST important thing you need to know when you drive a BMW?
Where the next gas station is

What is the Second MOST important thing you need to know?
Where the next repair shop is

As we used to say in the old country:
BMW: Bayerischer MIST Wagen
  • Trip
  • 08-17-2013, 04:00 PM
We used to say something close to that about Mercedes drivers, actually we said:
They have a build in Right Of Way.
I LOVE BMWs!!!!!!!! I have the 2012 740Li...,so elegant, sophisticated and luxurious. I like the 5 series too!!
Hey Trip, do you know the difference between a BMW owner and a cactus?

On a cactus, the prick is on the outside!