"Some people did something" on 9/11

Yes, they did. they committed a Terrorist act in the USA. No big deal for Omar the racist jihadist from one of those shithole nations.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-york-...144144001.html

New York Post stirs Ilhan Omar controversy with 9/11 cover

https://nypost.com/2019/04/11/ilhan-...wnplayed-9-11/

Opinion
editorial

Ilhan Omar’s pathetic bid to play victim after she downplayed 9/11

By Post Editorial Board

April 11, 2019 | 7:44pm
Enlarge Image
Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Democrat of New York, left, and Representative Ilhan Omar, Democrat of Minnesota, embrace prior to a February 2019 press conference. Alex Edelman - CNP /MediaPunch

Democrats, Twitter and the national news media offered plenty of outrage Thursday over Rep. Ilhan Omar’s description of 9/11 as a day when “some people did something.” But they directed it entirely at The Post’s front page for exposing and highlighting Omar’s cavalier words.

About the remark itself: total silence, with a few terse “no comments” from Democrats.

Omar, echoed by her allies, played the victim, accusing us of “incitement.” Others claimed we took her remark “out of context.”

Here’s the relevant passage of her 20-minute speech to the Council of American-Islamic Relations: “CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.”

What’s out of context? She claimed that Muslim civil liberties suffered as a result of the nation’s reaction to 9/11 — even as she completely, intentionally disregarded the grim facts of that day.

Indeed, Omar’s responsible for the only thing “out of context” here: CAIR was founded in 1994, long before 9/11.

The saddest excuse-making came from a Washington Post “fact-checker” who compared Omar’s words to President George W. Bush’s “Bullhorn Speech” to rescue workers at Ground Zero three days after 9/11: “The people who knocked down these buildings will hear all of us soon!”

Talk about context: Omar minimized 9/11 to charge it prompted a supposed mass violation of civil rights. Bush was at the scene of the heinous crime, directly warning the perpetrators that they’d pay.

As for “incitement”: Neither The Post nor Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas), who questioned Omar’s word choice on Twitter, threatened her or called for violence.

Omar and her supporters simply want to stifle debate by declaring any criticism of her to be out of bounds.

And Democrats are playing along, either echoing the “out of context” excuse or just staying silent. It’s even worse than their failed effort to condemn her remarks accusing American Jews of dual loyalty and of buying political support for Israel.

The dodges may play well on Twitter, but we suspect most Americans will remain appalled.
omar doesn't know her stuff!

CAIR was founded in 1994 not after 9/11/2001
Do you think Omar has a divided loyalty between Islam and this country? Discuss...
Do you think Omar has a divided loyalty between Islam and this country? Discuss... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

No. her loyalties are not divided at all. She clearly hates America and only has loyalty to Islam, that wonderful (sic) religion of "peace and tolerance". As long as you obey Islam (or they kill you).

did i mention she hates white people?
Do you think Omar has a divided loyalty between Islam and this country? Discuss... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

I would think the answer is yes.

given the nature of her religion..... Allah, family, country or Allah, country, family. (depnding on what region one is from) your mileage may vary.
No. her loyalties are not divided at all. She clearly hates America and only has loyalty to Islam, that wonderful (sic) religion of "peace and tolerance". As long as you obey Islam (or they kill you).

did i mention she hates white people? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Everybody hates white people...
Some people did something - yes, they did - they murdered 3,000 Americans. The fact that she could would not say that
---speaks volumes.
  • kochu
  • 04-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Jihadi Omar. She is on a mission.

AOC, the Sarah Palin of the left is clueless.
This fucking Omar woman should be put in a helicopter and flown to the southern tip of Manhattan. At a height of 1,300 feet, look her in the eye and tell her "Yeah bitch, this is what some people did!"

Then push her out head first.

This fucking Omar woman should be put in a helicopter and flown to the southern tip of Manhattan. At a height of 1,300 feet, she should be looked in the eye and told "Yeah bitch, this is what some people did!" and then pushed out head first.

Originally Posted by lustylad

With a GoPro strapped to her head and live streaming right up to the big splat.

think we'll hear a few Allahu Akbar's from this bitch?
Trivializing a national tragedy is a big mistake. One that she and the (2) other congress people defending her will pay for. Big time!

Like Jussie Smollett, she is now claiming victimhood. Typical leftist response that will not play well. Only YOU are responsible for the things YOU do. You have no one else to blame.

I knew nothing about this woman until it was announced she'd won the 5th District of Minnesota late last year....

Does anyone know anything about her prior to "coming into the limelight"...? Did she run her campaign in the same manner in which she's conducting her business today? I cannot imagine she did; just curious if that was the case....

Did she "wolf-in-sheep's-clothing" the voters....? I ask simply becuz I cannot fathom that a majority of Americans who live and work there (and voted her into office) think she's representing them (let alone the rest of the United States) properly....

Had she given her "some-people-did-something" speech prior to the election, I would have cast a vote for anyone/anything other than her. Even sending roadkill to Washington would have be preferable to her act.....

(Note: depiction is a "fake roadkill".....not sure if a photo of real roadkill would have been reason enough to receive more points....ijs…)

I knew nothing about this woman until it was announced she'd won the 5th District of Minnesota late last year....

Does anyone know anything about her prior to "coming into the limelight"...? Did she run her campaign in the same manner in which she's conducting her business today? I cannot imagine she did; just curious if that was the case....

Did she "wolf-in-sheep's-clothing" the voters....? I ask simply becuz I cannot fathom that a majority of Americans who live and work there (and voted her into office) think she's representing them (let alone the rest of the United States) properly....

Had she given her "some-people-did-something" speech prior to the election, I would have cast a vote for anyone/anything other than her. Even sending roadkill to Washington would have be preferable to her act.....

(Note: depiction is a "fake roadkill".....not sure if a photo of real roadkill would have been reason enough to receive more points....ijs…)
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I saw the news that Omar had married her brother to bypass U.S. immigration laws in the headlines months before she was elected in 2018, but that news had been around since 2016. Obviously, that news did not hurt her with her constituents.
5th district Minnesota has a large black population. so I think they didn't care what she said other than their own people got elected.

this is like Maxine waters, only younger and more stupid.
Islam (Muslims) have infiltrated , and the hidden war continues